Best State to live in?

I want to know what state is good to live in. Me and my wife want to move out of Florida in about 2-3 years. This can be from state income taxes (which FL doesn't have any) to beaches (FL has a lot!) to jut livin expenses. Come NT lets get this Thread going!

I think weather, cost of living, taxes, and crime (for a city) have to be taken into consideration...

What are the taxes like in north and south Carolina, Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania?

I think weather, cost of living, taxes, and crime (for a city) have to be taken into consideration...

What are the taxes like in north and south Carolina, Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania?
Georgia has no big city except ATL.... 

move to the Cayman Islands 
nthat.gif

move to the Cayman Islands 
nthat.gif
Maybe when I retire... 
tbh, Cali is prob the best bet. As a state, it offers everything you could possibly want, snow, dessert, big cities, little towns, farmland, hippy living, suit and tie culture, country/redneck living, beach bum life, etc 

most diverse state in the country.

Cali has it all.

Last edited:
Arm and a Leg for a decent size apartment. 

Did you just quote yourself :stoneface:

That's just motivation for me to be successful :smokin

Closet is worth it to me for everything it offers. But I guess I can understand why someone would not want to raise kids there. Not me tho. If I was unfortunate enough to have kids they'd get the NYC experience from birth

Last edited:
Did you just quote yourself
indifferent.gif

That's just motivation for me to be successful
smokin.gif

Closet is worth it to me for everything it offers. But I guess I can understand why someone would not want to raise kids there. Not me tho. If I was unfortunate enough to have kids they'd get the NYC experience from birth
Meant to copy and paste the previous post. But yeah gonna be raising kids and want a nice 3 acres or so... 

tbh, Cali is prob the best bet. As a state, it offers everything you could possibly want, snow, dessert, big cities, little towns, farmland, hippy living, suit and tie culture, country/redneck living, beach bum life, etc 

most diverse state in the country.

Cali has it all.
Cali is expensive.... But the only part I like about Cali is Southern Cal .. North California is nothing but forest and ghost towns.. except for Sacramento city is nice 

Cali is expensive.... But the only part I like about Cali is Southern Cal .. North California is nothing but forest and ghost towns.. except for Sacramento city is nice 

Never been but I will still say Norcal > Socal because the Bay Area is my type of place. But the dilemma is that job opportunities are better in Los Angeles.

Hopefully they going on that train that goes from SF to LA in an hour.

Back
Top Bottom