Best style in the rap game???... vol. IDK

Common.

And whoever said all these guys have stylists...you are correct.

Even if it's not permanent stylist, they hire stylist when for photoshoots/events.

images

images

Game Over. Mods lock this one up, it's a wrap.

For the dudes Saying 3 stacks I dare you to walk outside with a fit like his and see if someone calls you stylish. Just because it's different doesn'tmake it right.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

For the dudes Saying 3 stacks I dare you to walk outside with a fit like his and see if someone calls you stylish. Just because it's different doesn't make it right.

Just because it's a Supreme hoody and a pair of Jordans doesn't mean it's right.

For the dudes Saying 3 stacks I dare you to walk outside with a fit like his and see if someone calls you stylish. Just because it's different doesn't make it right.

I don't think style means something that everyone else in the world does or could wear. if that were the case, everyone would be the most styling mf aroundand everyone would be walking around wearing the exact same thing. i think style has to do with looking good and comfortable in what you wear (no 'mo),being original, looking clean and fresh, matching, and adding your own unique taste or flavor to your wardrobe. i think 3 Stacks does all those things betterthan anyone else. and part of what makes him stylish is that he can wear certain things that no one else would even think to wear, and he looks good (pause)while wearing them. and if anyone else tried to copy one of his outfits, they wouldn't look right.

Back
Top Bottom