"Success is what you make it, take it how it come

A haf a mill in 20's like a billion where I'm from

An arrogant drug dealer the legend I've become

CNN said I'd be dead by 21"

Son had it on his first two bars 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jay >

Only because his verse was both dope AND was probably the only one that fits the song's theme.Push was filthy tho. I'm not gonna lie - "Blackjack I just pulled the ace"
30t6p3b.gif

Jay >

Only because his verse was both dope AND was probably the only one that fits the song's theme.Push was filthy tho. I'm not gonna lie - "Blackjack I just pulled the ace"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Jay >

Only because his verse was both dope AND was probably the only one that fit the song's theme.

@$!! the theme, Push performed a seance over one of the illest beats in a while, respect that.

Jay >

Only because his verse was both dope AND was probably the only one that fit the song's theme.

@$!! the theme, Push performed a seance over one of the illest beats in a while, respect that.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Jay >

See the edit, you clown. Push was great. But Jay gets more credit for telling you EXACTLY what he's appalled about - you haters. None of the usual drug talk, it's just talking DOWN to lames at its finest (that, and what he did on H.A.M.).

That song is his.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Jay >

See the edit, you clown. Push was great. But Jay gets more credit for telling you EXACTLY what he's appalled about - you haters. None of the usual drug talk, it's just talking DOWN to lames at its finest (that, and what he did on H.A.M.).

That song is his.

Back
Top Bottom