Best White Rapper not Named Eminem

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Vinnie Paz, one of the greatest MC's of all time and THE greatest white MC to touch a mic, by far.

close the thread.

roll.gif

Not all Paz, but it's the only compilation of him on youtube. Not even some of his best verses either.
pimp.gif

Vinnie > _______��

Which� othre white rapper has held their own and even outshined legends such as Kool G on the same track ?

Stagga Lee looks like Rob Dyrdek

I think Asher Roth is nice. Recently got a hold of he and dj cannons mix tape "the green house effect". i like it.

No, I'm serious. My man has outshined Kool G (animal rap) GZA (eve of war) Sean Price (outlive the war) Ras Kass (rise of the machines) the list goes on

Honerable mentions: Goretex, Ill Bill, Necro, Apathy, El-P, Sabac, Esoteric, Loius Logic

how has no one metioned slug or even brother ali? brother ali has one of the best verses of the year on the song 2nd time around with wale on that dj benzi tendeep tape.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

No, I'm serious. My man has outshined Kool G (animal rap) GZA (eve of war) Sean Price (outlive the war) Ras Kass (rise of the machines) the list goes on

Honerable mentions: Goretex, Ill Bill, Necro, Apathy, El-P, Sabac, Esoteric, Loius Logic

VINNE PAZ IS $%*+%@# TERRIBLE!

Nice arguments from the both of you.

Vinnie Paz > Your favorite white rapper.

No one has replied, which other white rapper has outshines a Kool G or a GZA on the same track ? My man built an entire underground empire from nothing...

Back
Top Bottom