Best White Tee Brand?

copped some gap perfect Tees not too long ago because they felt nice in the store... serious case of bacon collar after a couple washes

Galaxy White Tees>>>>>

they're done after like 5 washes tho.. joints shrink like 2 full sizes too

Last edited:
Man, after years of these white tee threads popping up on NT and always hearing about the Kirkland's joints, I copped a few weeks ago.  Could they possibly be any longer?  

Quality is nice on them, but damn they're like tall tees. 

Personally I like Levi's. They aren't that thick, but I like the way they fit when I just want to wear a wife beater and a white tee. For thick, I'd go with Gildan.

Yup. Love those Merona jams.
smokin.gif
If their white tee's are anything like their black tee's, then co-sign.

Those costco joints used to fit perfectly, but sizing is pretty inconsistent these days.

Pro Club is the way to go. They dont stretch, nice and thick, and collar is on point. Usually cheaper than target brand. 

Edit: Are pro club and pro 5 the same thing? I get my white tees from this store and they carry pro club and just checked and its pro 5, either way they both feel the same. 

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Jockey. You could find them at Sams Club for a good price. Light enough to wear as an undershirt, but heavy enough to just wear with jeans.

Your best bet is to go with American Apparel, Alternative Apparel or Uniqlo if you are trying to have something that lasts for awhile

Stafford from JCPenny as others have mentioned. Very thick and they fit great!

Last edited:
I bought Jockeys from target because they were cheap (yeah the one tebow models for :rolleyes ) strictly for work since I work in a warehouse... and they are pretty durable. I don't have the cleanest job either, lifting boxes, working on the delivery vans, sweating the entire freakin day, etc... and this particular red shirt that came in a 3 pack still looks pretty new for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom