BET Awards...Man, Chris Brown killed it

The crying was a publicity stunt so folks can forget that he rocked Rhi-Rhi. Nice try, Chris.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

already said it in the music forum

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to on MTV and it's that audience that needs to forgive him, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

Overanalyzation (Yes a word needed to be made up for this buffoonery).

R U SERIOUS?

How could you even think B) is a valid point? Have you ever seen a performance on an awards show?
Why does he have to win white people back? I guarantee his core demographic is black teenage/young adult black females.

I don't throw out the word hate often but this dude is full of it.

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to on MTV and it's that audience that needs to forgive him, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

R U SERIOUS?

How could you even think B) is a valid point? Have you ever seen a performance on an awards show?
Why does he have to win white people back? I guarantee his core demographic is black teenage/young adult black females.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

The crying was a publicity stunt so folks can forget that he rocked Rhi-Rhi. Nice try, Chris.
grin.gif
Co-sign. Kanye West crying in the Jay Leno interview after the VMA incident > this.

We all knew the guy can dance, nothing new. It would have been fresh if he had done it last year...but oh wait, he couldn't because of WHAT HE DID

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

grin.gif
Co-sign. Kanye West crying in the Jay Leno interview after the VMA incident > this.

We all knew the guy can dance, nothing new. It would have been fresh if he had done it last year...but oh wait, he couldn't because of WHAT HE DID

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by alex2182

since BET Awards is in the topic

Taraji:smokin
& more
smokin.gif

taraji gave shout outs to chris in the after awards party. didn't she get smacked in baby boy
grin.gif

dont kno just saw the sex scene (not impressed) but that and alicia had a boy excited and worried i just hope my wife act like that when she pregnant 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by alex2182

since BET Awards is in the topic

Taraji:smokin
& more
smokin.gif

taraji gave shout outs to chris in the after awards party. didn't she get smacked in baby boy
grin.gif

dont kno just saw the sex scene (not impressed) but that and alicia had a boy excited and worried i just hope my wife act like that when she pregnant 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

There are some backwards people in here. Kat Stacks, a well known skeeze gets beat up in public and it's funny but Chris put his chic looking female with ties to Jay-Z in check and people attack his character.

Did anyone find out the real story about what happened that night?

All I know is all these #!&&@$ are wack lol. Kat= jo, Chris= beezy, etc....

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

There are some backwards people in here. Kat Stacks, a well known skeeze gets beat up in public and it's funny but Chris put his chic looking female with ties to Jay-Z in check and people attack his character.

Did anyone find out the real story about what happened that night?

All I know is all these #!&&@$ are wack lol. Kat= jo, Chris= beezy, etc....

we as a culture love winners...and if you mess up and STILL win we still love you when you do get big...

don't believe me? check out A-rod apologizing about steroids.....people scold him but since he won da world series

he's = good money in NYC....

you think they allotted that type of slack to Mark Mcguire that type of opportunity? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

we as a culture love winners...and if you mess up and STILL win we still love you when you do get big...

don't believe me? check out A-rod apologizing about steroids.....people scold him but since he won da world series

he's = good money in NYC....

you think they allotted that type of slack to Mark Mcguire that type of opportunity? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

R U SERIOUS?

Not saying he is right, but he is merely pointing out the fact that media is selective with what they show to manipulate your mind, everyone knows this. For example; BET let him perform, therefore they are trying to get money from viewers, if they are trying to do a PR stunt then him crying and them showing individuals applauding/forgiving him (not showing the people shaking their heads) would make you feel like you should forgive him... or something like that.  (Not saying that's whats happening.)

As far as C goes, do you know how many little suburban white girls listen and love CB? how much money they throw away asking their parents to buy this and that of him. He was pointing to the fact that white parents probably won't buy their daughters anything of his cause of what he has done so he needs their forgiveness. (I know to think only white parents care or have the money to buy the stuff is kinda prejudice, but hey I'm not the one saying it.)

Sometimes its ok to hate. For example in my eyes it's ok to hate a guy who beat the crap out of his GF and makes his living off being a heart throb, still having women and easily influenced teenage girls still like him, ya what are we teaching them? Its ok to get beat? It ok to forgive a person, who is suppose to be an influence on teenage girls and boys someone for them to look up to, after he beats his GF?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

R U SERIOUS?

Not saying he is right, but he is merely pointing out the fact that media is selective with what they show to manipulate your mind, everyone knows this. For example; BET let him perform, therefore they are trying to get money from viewers, if they are trying to do a PR stunt then him crying and them showing individuals applauding/forgiving him (not showing the people shaking their heads) would make you feel like you should forgive him... or something like that.  (Not saying that's whats happening.)

As far as C goes, do you know how many little suburban white girls listen and love CB? how much money they throw away asking their parents to buy this and that of him. He was pointing to the fact that white parents probably won't buy their daughters anything of his cause of what he has done so he needs their forgiveness. (I know to think only white parents care or have the money to buy the stuff is kinda prejudice, but hey I'm not the one saying it.)

Sometimes its ok to hate. For example in my eyes it's ok to hate a guy who beat the crap out of his GF and makes his living off being a heart throb, still having women and easily influenced teenage girls still like him, ya what are we teaching them? Its ok to get beat? It ok to forgive a person, who is suppose to be an influence on teenage girls and boys someone for them to look up to, after he beats his GF?

Back
Top Bottom