BET CANCELS ‘106 & PARK’; HEADING TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM!! FINALLY!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/bet-106-park-show-digital-only-article-1.2011448

After 14 years, “106 & Park” is over.

BET has announced the popular TV show has been cancelled.
Currently hosted by Bow Wow and Keshia Chante, the series began in September 2000 with Free and AJ, followed by Big Tigger and Julissa, and then Terrence J and Rocsi Diaz.

According to BET executives, although the show will not be on television anymore, the show will have a life on the web.

The final episode will air on December 19.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_Friday

Now Terrance rock in suits with that alien lookin lady

Shorty that look like Syndromes assistant in Incredibles

Lets see bow wow make his money now....

Dude got the world tight when he posted a video on IG saying he was going to **** on the world.

He was getting roasted, saying all his cars are rentals :rofl:

Last edited:
used to be 
nthat.gif
 back in the day

posta boy 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I remember recording freestyle friday back in 2003ish whenever i had a flag football game :rofl:

106 & Park has basically been the Walking Dead for a long time now, should've been put out to pasture. It's peak was AJ & Free, was still cool with Big T i g g e r & Julissa, and the soul was all but sucked away with Terrence & Rocsi. I used to legit look forward to watching it, but it turned into a missed a little while after Terrence and Rocsi got on there. And Bow Wow & (insert random female)?? LOL please, I don't even know what that was. Did they even show actual vids anymore? I remember skimming it one time recently, and they basically put the names of 3 videos on a picture-in-picture frame, then showed like 1/3 of another vid :lol:

I can't front like it wasn't a good show.  Sure many of us have outgrown it and view it differently now. Also, look what they have to work with in popular music these days plus you don't have to go on a video show to debut your new vid, plug your album, give an interview etc.

it was a good show when it was necessary, it's just an outdated concept that stayed around too long

Last edited:

I can't front like it wasn't a good show.  Sure many of us have outgrown it and view it differently now. Also, look what they have to work with in popular music these days

plus you don't have to go on a video show to debut your new vid, plug your album, give an interview etc.
106 & Park has basically been the Walking Dead for a long time now, should've been put out to pasture. It's peak was AJ & Free, was still cool with Big T i g g e r & Julissa, and the soul was all but sucked away with Terrence & Rocsi. I used to legit look forward to watching it, but it turned into a missed a little while after Terrence and Rocsi got on there. And Bow Wow & (insert random female)?? LOL please, I don't even know what that was. Did they even show actual vids anymore? I remember skimming it one time recently, and they basically put the names of 3 videos on a picture-in-picture frame, then showed like 1/3 of another vid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In B4 all the AJ & Free posts
free all day 
nthat.gif

106 used to be the **** back in the day. now its just ****. should've deaded it years ago. once they killed the basement I stopped really ******* with bet anyways.

Jin and postaboy killed everyone they battled on freestyle friday. Whyteout was funny. Syahboy was nice.

man i still remember like 8-9 years ago ashanti was on that show in that tight *** brown dress

Back
Top Bottom