I'm dyin' over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i got 2 tracks on SS2 that %%$$ on vado's existence... REAL MUSIC...
This lame $+% N right here is like a Mcdonalds cook yelling at Top Chef on tv. You have never done a @@!!!+% thing. You have never made a song worth a play, let alone 2. How you gonna down every single artist coming up like you're someone notable. 
Nothing you do will ever $*#% on Vado's existence. That local %***% is 30 times bigger than you, and since he ain't $*#%, you aint even a $*#% crumb. And you should look up to Vado, he's paving the way for garbage !*+%+@ like yourself. 

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
well god damn

Originally Posted by RoOk

This lame $+% N right here is like a Mcdonalds cook yelling at Top Chef on tv. You have never done a @@!!!+% thing. You have never made a song worth a play, let alone 2. How you gonna down every single artist coming up like you're someone notable. 
Nothing you do will ever $*#% on Vado's existence. That local %***% is 30 times bigger than you, and since he ain't $*#%, you aint even a $*#% crumb. And you should look up to Vado, he's paving the way for garbage !*+%+@ like yourself. 

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
well god damn

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i like yealowolf homie is nice... i wannna get that slime flu vado is one of them rappers that im paying attention to... diggy is nice to, i wouldnt cop his cd but he got skillz... the best cypher was the family cypher.. yealwolf did his thing also, dude os official

i like yealowolf homie is nice... i wannna get that slime flu vado is one of them rappers that im paying attention to... diggy is nice to, i wouldnt cop his cd but he got skillz... the best cypher was the family cypher.. yealwolf did his thing also, dude os official

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

Boss of all Bosses production >

Araab Muzik is a beast. And Vado's hooks sucked other than that he rapped his #%% off.

Boss of all Bosses production >

Araab Muzik is a beast. And Vado's hooks sucked other than that he rapped his #%% off.

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK
Well...damn. 

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK
Well...damn. 

Back
Top Bottom