BET - Real Husbands of Hollywood

JB and Elise Neal confrontation at the press conference.
roll.gif

The exchange between Elise Neal and JB had me in tears. When he started drinking the water :rofl:

Hart saying there's going to be colored contacts all over the mat :lol:

Dammit you wrap my gloves wrong!!!

Kev, eveything I told you...forget it! Its not going to work, they dont play by those rules!!!

yo i love this show. last night had my face hurting, true story. I just wish it was longer, like a full hour. Or definitely on showtime/hbo, i could use some more cussing. it could be like black entourage.

sugar shane's lady is meeeeeeeeeean

sugar shane's lady is meeeeeeeeeean
I had to call someone this morning to make sure that was her
laugh.gif

Sugar Shane lost his last 4 fights and finally won one with Kev....He wins regardless with her on his arms.

The verdict is still out of this show, Im not sure if I'm entertained or not. Some of it is funny, but there is so much corniness going on.

i thought last week was funnier, but this one had its moments. this is certainly a show i look forward too. and i always get caught in the web and end up watching the wayans right after, even though its awful. i give it a little play. i really only laugh when deray is on screen which is rare.

Loved all of the episodes of this except this past one. That Robin Thicke turning into Terry Cruz was just stupid to me.

Kevin Hart autotune singing that angle was jokes.

I tune into it every week though. Guaranteed laughs.

"I was racist until today, that little monkey saved my life."

"Go Obama"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom