Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

cinematography is beautiful especially from about season 4 thru 6

but saul was never an interesting character for me

I never liked him even in breaking bad

he’s just not main character worthy, it’s just not enough there

watching his type of character played better in other series didn’t help either (prop joe/clay davis)

the show got better when the focus was off him a bit more but overall it’s a decent watch

cinematography is beautiful especially from about season 4 thru 6

but saul was never an interesting character for me

I never liked him even in breaking bad

he’s just not main character worthy, it’s just not enough there

watching his type of character played better in other series didn’t help either (prop joe/clay davis)

the show got better when the focus was off him a bit more but overall it’s a decent watch

Fixed.

Tbh the looks he’s got and will get off the strength of BB will set him straight for the rest of his acting career. Michael B Jordan didn’t make much off the wire but it opened crazy doors for his future. I’m all for people getting their money but you gotta look forward not back in that industry. Chris Tucker ain’t tripping off Friday because it made room for Rush Hour. Learn from the past and straighten out the future contracts, don’t live off it. This ain’t music, actors can still get roles well into their 40, 50 and 60’s. Will Smith ain’t crying about Fresh Prince checks.

Actors and writers should not just be cool with Streamers putting them in ****ty deals because of the hope of future jobs.

That seems silly to me

Shows end prematurely, people get sick, they want to retire, opportunities dry up, etc.

Also, there are tons of supporting cast that careers don't blow up because of being on one big show.

If Paul is getting nothing, neither are those people.

Consumers changed their viewing preferences, that fair. That shouldn't be an excuse for companies to get to screw over writers and actors.

Saying Don't be mad at a bad deal because of future opportunity while Seinfeld has made over a billion in syndication is nuts. Will Smith ain't crying because I'm sure he gets Fresh Prince syndication checks.
I’ve seen that “move on” or they already profited enough sentiment a couple times on here and it gotta be because this strike involves Hollywood or they just didn’t bother to look into what those folks are asking for

They want their cut of the new tech and to ensure they still getting a piece of their work moving forward, shouldn’t be hard to get

Back
Top Bottom