Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

What do you guys rate the episodes in terms of best to worst so far? This is my list

Best to worst : Episode 3, 2, 1, 4

That episode had some good parts for sure...but it was the first meh episode of the season. The ending surely wasn't anywhere near what the other three were.

Loved that ending actually. How it cut from the crazy camera & him almost getting hit to the old lady :lol:

But it seems like they're building up Chuck being crazy too much, like they're gonna hit us with something else.

JL4J1Wf.gif

bruh sal out here like hustleman. his scam game is top notch. after shorty said i'm the guilty person's lawyer, i would've made her gimme 50 and the top.

Exactly! Saul should have asked for at least half or told them he would snitch

Was his brother leaving $5 outside to pay for the paper? :lol:

anyone notice saul rocking one of the fake rolies when he was climbing up the ladder to "save" that guy

Saul looking exactly like the other lawyer killed me. I was wondering why he was so specific when buying the suit. The photoshopped hair :rofl:

Pretty sure Chuck is going to end up having an actual medical condition. He probably appears crazy to everyone and that's why they're framing him that way.

Great show.

Last edited:
So dude accepted the bread and kept his mouth shut about the family staging the kidnapping. I didn't expect that, but whatever.

No

They hired him as their lawyer and its lawyer client privilege. He can't tell.

Reason he ran the ad and clothing was to get rid of the access money he couldn't account for

Last edited:
No

Reason he ran the ad and clothing was to get rid of the access money he couldn't account for

No :lol:

He took the money and in return, stayed quiet about finding them with a bundle of cash. Told the lawyers and cops it was just a camping trip. Not a staged kidnapping.

They clearly said no to his lawyer offer.

He took the money and in return, stayed quiet about finding them with a bundle of cash. Told the lawyers and cops it was just a camping trip. Not a staged kidnapping.

No, they hired him so he could take the money. As their lawyer he can't tell

That's why he was counting it and adding his lawyer fees etc when he was using the calculator

They changed their mind about the lawyer offer.

They gave him about $80k

Last edited:
They didn't hire him. Kim is still their lawyer.

Mrs. Kettleman is pretty steadfast about not hiring him, because he's the type of lawyer that guilty people hire (the irony :lol:).

He calculated all those fees in his office just to make himself feel better about taking the money. I think that was a really nice touch, by the way.

Last edited:
So dude accepted the bread and kept his mouth shut about the family staging the kidnapping. I didn't expect that, but whatever.

No

No, they hired him so he could take the money. As their lawyer he can't tell

That's why he was counting it and adding his lawyer fees etc when he was using the calculator

They changed their mind about the lawyer offer.

They gave him about $80k

as usual

View media item 1418476

if he's their lawyer then why did kim say she wanted hire a pr firm for them later in the ep?

They hired him as a front for the money, although I'm sure they will use him some how. many people hire more then one lawyer

Last edited:
Watch that part again. He said that's the only way he can take the money.

Last edited:
if he's their lawyer then why did kim say she wanted hire a pr firm for them later in the ep?

They hired him as a front for the money, although I'm sure they will use him some how. many people hire more then one lawyer

Watch that part again. He said that's the only way he can take the money.

you re-watch that part cuz your the incorrect one who doesnt think hes wrong :lol:

edit: lets entertain your incorrectness

if that was him becoming the lawyer for them why is there an entire scene of him making up fees to justify the money? if he became thier lawyer its all one wop --- retainer period no other "etc,made up charges needed"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom