Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

she lucky she aint get her door kicked in, house vandalized and HEISENBERG sprayed across the wall 
laugh.gif

What a great episode. I've always been intrigued by Mike's backstory.. second only to Gus' while BB was on.. really glad they're explaining what happened to 'em and why he cared for 'Kaylee' as much as he did.

So sad knowing how he ended up, but that's the life that comes with the business.

Great episode, this show's only going to get that much better once more is revealed.

I really like the feeling of this show. I try not to use this term when referencing movies or actors unless it absolutely fits "endearing", show is genuinely endearing.

I was a huge Breaking Bad fan and thought no other show could top it

so far Better Call Saul is giving it a run for its money if we comparing start of season 1 of both shows

last episode was :smokin

so far Better Call Saul is giving it a run for its money if we comparing start of season 1 of both shows

not even close

Damn, i better start watching this then. i thought, no way this can top breakng bad.
don't fall for the okie doke. this is a decent show so far. a lot more comedic parts than the BB at this point. Show is good enough to watch weekly, but still feels like a spinoff, a watered down breaking bad, or a side mission in GTA.

We are going to need a few seasons before we can start talking about it being on par with BB. But i think we can all agree this show has potential.

Comparing the start? I can dig it.

Comparing the whole body? Not even close. So far away from being true that it's ridiculous to suggest it, imo.

Comparing the start? I can dig it.

Comparing the whole body? Not even close. So far away from being true that it's ridiculous to suggest it, imo.

somebody understood what I was trying to say

As a body of work? we cant compare yet until Better Call Saul is over and done

but as far as Season 1 n 6 Episodes in Better Call Saul is giving Breaking Bad a run for its money

Last edited:
Man, Walt and Jesse were disposing of bodies like two episodes in.:lol:

I don't think it really is giving the start a run for its money personally.

Last edited:
fambam episode 1 walt was naked in the desert ready to have a mexican standoff with the cops. this is no were close to that level. and i think it's mainly because of the level of actor and depth of character bryan cranston was and walter white was. dude legit portrayed cancer and the sadness, yet aceptance of it, in one singular episode. so far we've just seen jimmy pull petty cons and tell one-liners. It's an interestingly enough to keep watching, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, as of right now, it's just alright.

yea it's been a rather slow burn thus far, which i'm definitely enjoying. i felt more invested in Walt's story than I do Saul's at the same point of the shows.

This.
fambam episode 1 walt was naked in the desert ready to have a mexican standoff with the cops. this is no were close to that level. and i think it's mainly because of the level of actor and depth of character bryan cranston was and walter white was. dude legit portrayed cancer and the sadness, yet aceptance of it, in one singular episode. so far we've just seen jimmy pull petty cons and tell one-liners. It's an interestingly enough to keep watching, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, as of right now, it's just alright.
That.

Five-O > that episode

But yall acting like a said BB was trash

Im just saying the beginning of both shows in season 1 are on par

Five-O > that episode

That can certainly be argued, but Saul just hasn't hooked me the way that Breaking Bad did. I love Saul, but Breaking Bad moved at a neck-breaking pace from episode one.

I do think Saul has the potential to be as good, though.

Last edited:
after Saul is over then Breaking Bad comes in place you think we will get a 3rd series set after BB to finish off the big story? Pinkman :nerd:

Last edited:

Five-O > that episode

Nah, they're not acting like you said BB was trash. There acting like you said BB is phenomenally excellent, and that Saul is on pace to be that.

In reality, it's not. It's awesome. We're all fans. But proclaiming that it's poised to challenge it's creator is wildly premature. It's not interpreted as calling BB trash; it's interpreted as hyping Saul as something greater than it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom