Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

did you not just see chuck go outside and get stuff from the trunk? he had a breakthrough b.

Not to mention Jimmy and Chuck were sitting on a bench outside in the previews from next week and another scene they were actually in Hamlin's office...soooo there goes that

did you not just see chuck go outside and get stuff from the trunk? he had a breakthrough b.
He wont go inside a court room full of electronics, radio waves and other stuff. And when he did go to the trunk he starting having an episode once being outside dawned on him
Not to mention Jimmy and Chuck were sitting on a bench outside in the previews from next week and another scene they were actually in Hamlin's office...soooo there goes that
link?

Last edited:
[@=/u/73301/offwhitewhite]@offwhitewhite[/@] Gus wouldn't allow something like that to happen at one of his fronts. He was very detailed and particular to not draw attention to himself.

Also, over charging elderly seems so petty and unnecessary with him being a kingpin and all

Gus isnt overcharging them or the company somewhat, it was those few workers there scamming...
He's not saying Gus is doing it. He's saying Gus wouldn't allow that to happen in any of his businesses especially a front.

All of Gus' employees know better. I don't think it'd be any different for legit business employees.

If only he had a wild disrespectful and reckless El poyo loco employee and we saw how he handled it :lol:

He wont go inside a court room full of electronics, radio waves and other stuff. And when he did go to the trunk he starting having an episode once being outside dawned on him

link?

nothing in the court room is stronger than the waves emitted from the sun b, the sun. not to mention all of the numerous electric rays we encounter just stepping outside. Telephone poles, electricity coming from the cars on the road, he opened the mail box and pushed jimmy cell phone aside to get to the key for goodness sake.

nothing in the court room is stronger than the waves emitted from the sun b, the sun. not to mention all of the numerous electric rays we encounter just stepping outside. Telephone poles, electricity coming from the cars on the road, he opened the mail box and pushed jimmy cell phone aside to get to the key for goodness sake.
Im not saying he cant be around but he have mental issues. He doesnt want to be around and thinks he cannot. You think he will walk in court rooms day in and day out fullof electronics with his mental problem

In Breaking Bad Season 4 Episode 8 (hermanos), Gus says that one of Tuco's cousin's name is Marco, which is also the name of the season finale of Better Call Saul.

:lol: :lol: at sitting silent til its time to say "20 million" :pimp:

Why they keep it silent what that douche was sayin to Saul after passin the Bar? :smh:

They will probably show a flashback with sound when Jimmy becomes Saul.

I thought what he was saying was pretty obvious. Genius the way they shot it where you didn't even need to hear what was heard. you could tell from the scene and the body language what was going on. And i think chuck let this guy drop jimmy for him. Chuck was NOT happy about jimmy passing and wanting to work there. Very obvious Chuck is behind Jimmy not getting in, he railroaded him

people think Kim dies because she wasn't in BB? :lol:

SAUL wasn't even a major character in that show. just because Kim or chuck wasn't in BB, doesn't mean they're dead. BB was about Walt and Jesse, SAUL was just a minor character.

people think Kim dies because she wasn't in BB?
laugh.gif

SAUL wasn't even a major character in that show. just because Kim or chuck wasn't in BB, doesn't mean they're dead. BB was about Walt and Jesse, SAUL was just a minor character.
how else do you think he transforms from jimmy to saul?

could be plenty of other reasons. obviously there's a possibility Kim does die, I wasn't trying to argue that fact, but some folks here are using "she wasn't in BB" as their reason

Last edited:

Saul wasn't some monster in BB. Once he sees that doing the right thing and trying to be ethical leads to losing Kim and not working with Chuck and no glory - he'll turn into the hardworking sleaze he was in BB. I don't think it's a huge change.

Saul wasn't some monster in BB. Once he sees that doing the right thing and trying to be ethical leads to losing Kim and not working with Chuck and no glory - he'll turn into the hardworking sleaze he was in BB. I don't think it's a huge change.
remember when Jimmy saved those two skateboarders? If that was Saul in Breaking Bad he probably wouldn't care. This is the same guy who suggested to Walter White to kill Hank, his own family member. He lost most of his morals 

So do you think Jimmy is gonna murder her and change his identity or something? How is she going die by any other means when she is a law abiding citizen not caught up in any dirt?
I got a feeling nacho will kill someone close to saul. He has been missing for a while yet he's labeled as a series regular, he's an important character

Last edited:
its been weird how Nacho was such a big part of the story and then just randomly hasn't had an appearance in a while

remember when Jimmy saved those two skateboarders? If that was Saul in Breaking Bad he probably wouldn't care. This is the same guy who suggested to Walter White to kill Hank, his own family member. He lost most of his morals 

Walt was just trying to pretend he still had morals. Saul accepted what the situation really was. There was no way out of it besides that. It wasn't like that was his first option but if you're going to be a drug dealing kingpin, that's part of the life. It's why he suggested killing badger in jail instead of just hoping he didn't rat Jesse and Walt out. I don't tbink Saul was a cold blooded killer in BB - just realistic, crooked, and willing to do whatever to save himself. Don't think its all too different from right now - except he has Chuck as his conscience and Kim who he wants to impress. Burn those bridges and I think Saul isn't too far off

Chuck's the one that's gonna die.

Kim's gonna have a huge falling out with Jimmy. HUGE and not like it's all his fault either. Jimmy is gonna have a legit reason not to mess with her again and only look back on the situation with that bittersweet heartache.
to justify James Morgan McGill turning into Saul Goodman.

So do you think Jimmy is gonna murder her and change his identity or something? How is she going die by any other means when she is a law abiding citizen not caught up in any dirt?
The ****? :lol: No.

If Kim were to die and specifically get murdered. It'd probably be cuz of some crooked client Jimmy has. Why the **** would he up and kill her?

Neither Jimmy or Saul has it in them to directly take a life.

Last edited:

Chuck's the one that's gonna die.

Kim's gonna have a huge falling out with Jimmy. HUGE and not like it's all his fault either. Jimmy is gonna have a legit reason not to mess with her again and only look back on the situation with that bittersweet heartache.
to justify James Morgan McGill turning into Saul Goodman.

The ****? :lol: No.

If Kim were to die and specifically get murdered. It'd probably be cuz of some crooked client Jimmy has. Why the **** would he up and kill her?

Neither Jimmy or Saul has it in them to directly take a life.

Chuck is obviously dead in BB... I'm anticipating it being that being the catalyst for the Jimmy to Saul transformation... Whether Jimmy/Saul is involved or the reason behind is what's got me...

Back
Top Bottom