Better overall career

I Was having this discussion with a co worker yesterday and thought it was interesting so  wanted to ask NT. Who do you think had the better career up to this point out of T.I, Jeezy, Rick Ross or Fabolous. I group there success as pretty similar but i think T.I has had the best career out of the group. What do you think?

Best career based on what?

Overtall talent?

Popularity?

You can make a case that Ross is the most popular, but T.I. in 06 and 07 >>>>>

Man it's Fab of course. He don't even drop albums and he be buzzin more than all them.

Soul Tape 3>>> anything those other three dropped recently. An Fab is definitely the most lyrical out of all of them. T.I. is a close second. And as far as bread goes Fab got it. That show money keep him in luxury.

Last edited:
TI and this is a stupid question

when the rest of them start starring in big budget films let me know

TI and this is a stupid question

when the rest of them start starring in big budget films let me know

I'm not even one to count another mans money, but its def TIP.

ATL is still bringing him in dough, and was in Takers etc. Not to mention that check he getting from VH1 and will continue to get if they do any spin offs etc.

Ross may have Jeezy beat in terms of success outside the music industry but Jeezy def has sold more albums. I can't remember if this has changed but I think Ross still doesn't have any platinum plaques, if he does I think its from POM which might have just gone plat in 2012/2013. We gotta remember that when Jeezy came into the rap game he shut **** down. I actually believe he has a couple plat plaques under his belt for what its worth.

Ross is def making moves outside of music and its cool to see him help other artist develop and get shine. IDC what anyone says about Wale's music now without Ross we Wale wouldn't even be this relevant, and I'm a somewhat OG Wale fan). Hell Wale himself has said something to the effect of "Ross was the only person still looking me in the eye after AD and the whole Gaga single".

Fab is fab aka the Joe Johnson of rap. He is actually a veteran rapper at this point but dudes still put him the young boys lane for whatever reason. At some point we have to acknowledge the fact that Fab came out in like 02/03 and has now been rapping for a decade. Hell his first album was originally set to drop on 9/11. Fab could be a much better artist but the albums just don't cut it. I'm sure he has made good moves with his money and is living a life way better than 99% of NTers but I won't lie I expected more from him both in and out of hip hop. I never really expect to see a "fab went broke headline" anywhere but I'm sure almost all of these guys (except TIP) who have been in mainstream rap/ hiphop have longer paper than him based on just endorsements alone.

Man it's Fab of course. He don't even drop albums and he be buzzin more than all them.

Soul Tape 3>>> anything those other three dropped recently. An Fab is definitely the most lyrical out of all of them. T.I. is a close second. And as far as bread goes Fab got it. That show money keep him in luxury.

Not sure if serious..
Without question, the overall consensus should be TIP.

Last edited:

Not sure if serious..

:lol: Can't be, and I **** with Fab.

It's TIP by far.

Preferences are cool but to say anybody listed has had overall better CAREER than tip is absurd.

tip of course..

laugh.gif
at fab, that fool hasn't been relevant since 2004.

what? T.I. clearly. this sounds like an argument between people who came from under their rock in 2011.

T.I. was in ATL then Takers. Plus.....man I'm not finna discuss this. it's clearly :llTIP

Is this a joke?

laugh.gif

you realize TI has been on the Ellen DeGeneres show right?

you sure Fab is your final answer?

The clear answer isn't EXACTLY Cliff Harris. In terms of album sales, billboard 100 and movie deals... Yeah Cliff would be no.1. BUT! In 2014 nobody is checking for T.I. Nobody went and bought "No Mercy" and "TroubleMan". T.I. Ain't been buzzin' since "Paper Trail" in 08'. Cliff's relevancy has faded solely because of the silly jail stints.

Ross is one of the hottest rappers on the market today. Yeah he hasn't found a single for "Mastermind" or even a hit as big a "BMF" but he's definitely sought after and has a growing fan base. He's built MMG from the ground up and is on every other feature. You might have to give the nod to Ricky RIGHT NOW. But in terms of overall career. Cliff wins.

The clear answer isn't EXACTLY Cliff Harris. In terms of album sales, billboard 100 and movie deals... Yeah Cliff would be no.1. BUT! In 2014 nobody is checking for T.I. Nobody went and bought "No Mercy" and "TroubleMan". T.I. Ain't been buzzin' since "Paper Trail" in 08'. Cliff's relevancy has faded solely because of the silly jail stints.

Ross is one of the hottest rappers on the market today. Yeah he hasn't found a single for "Mastermind" or even a hit as big a "BMF" but he's definitely sought after and has a growing fan base. He's built MMG from the ground up and is on every other feature. You might have to give the nod to Ricky RIGHT NOW. But in terms of overall career. Cliff wins.

shut up

what you saying makes no sense. he said better career....so everything you're saying about Ross is irrelevant

because in his CAREER TIP has literally topped everything Ross has. Ross has never even gone plat

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom