:: BETTING ON WHO'LL SMASH MORE GIRLS IN A YEAR ::

SMH my boys decided to do this, I call it the "Chlamydia Crusade"
laugh.gif
. I gotta girl so I won't be participating. Even if I did I stillwouldn't, especially with that 1 in 4 chicks havin an STD news. Can't be dippin ur doodle in anythin nowadays. So far its 3 to 2 to 0. The 0 is afellow Nter but I won't put him on blast. Anyone actually ever do this?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
. I gotta girl so I won't be participating. Even if I did I still wouldn't, especially with that 1 in 4 chicks havin an STD news. Can't be dippin ur doodle in anythin nowadays. So far its 3 to 2 to 0. The 0 is a fellow Nter but I won't put him on blast. Anyone actually ever do this?

is it kong860?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

^^ The one i can remember was "The Wood" but they was just gettin numbers at a dance not smashin.
na it was The Wood
When they were seniors in high school and trying to loose teh v-card, they put a dollar in a jar a day, and whover got some %#%$% 1st wud win all the money
They called it the "p... pot"

stop biting

I used to compete against my boy. he was at alabama a&m and I was at hampton. we would just compete for semester. some of you put that p**** on a pedestalfor real. it was just somethin to do.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
. I gotta girl so I won't be participating. Even if I did I still wouldn't, especially with that 1 in 4 chicks havin an STD news. Can't be dippin ur doodle in anythin nowadays. So far its 3 to 2 to 0. The 0 is a fellow Nter but I won't put him on blast. Anyone actually ever do this?

is it kong860?
nerd.gif
Nah brah don't try and play me cuz u caught a major L in halo a few months back
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom