BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

Originally Posted by J23Diego

And Colt said he had seen :15 on the clock.

quoting you so we can make it 3 in a row...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by topherr

blackxme wrote:

pimp.gif

But what was up with that final play
smh.gif
, were we trying to top LSU?

We need to get our *@*# together or else Bama will put a beatdown on us.
colt said he saw 15 seconds...
indifferent.gif

bet that that fool was lookin at the play clock and not game clock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But the play clock said like 39 or something but it was way off.

you can make a case for them running off that final second... would have eclipsed chris webber timeout

Originally Posted by topherr

blackxme wrote:

pimp.gif

But what was up with that final play
smh.gif
, were we trying to top LSU?

We need to get our *@*# together or else Bama will put a beatdown on us.
colt said he saw 15 seconds...
indifferent.gif

bet that that fool was lookin at the play clock and not game clock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But the play clock said like 39 or something but it was way off.

true that why im still like what the #$% about that play calling. he can say he knew what he was doing but we all kno here in NT that he had no idea.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

you can make a case for them running off that final second... would have eclipsed chris webber timeout

True. If everything was reversed, and Zac Lee threw that pass at the end, do you think they put that second back on. +@%* no. They wouldn't even stopand look at that $$+@. There is no way for whoever is operating that $$+@ to stop the clock within like .2 seconds of the ball hitting the ground, so thatshould have been the end of the game. Maybe they need to stop and review every single play and make sure it stops at the exact time. Texas got so many giftstonight. SMFH. Suh won't win the Heisman even tho he is the best player in the nation, so why don't we just call it the best offensive player in thenation award. I'm done *****in now. And yes, I am mad.

Still can't believe the kicker kicked it out of bounds like that
laugh.gif
He was drilling it into the endzone in the 1st half and just when they needed a touchback, he gave them the worst possible kick
smh.gif

if thats the precedent theyre setting then they should review every play to look for a lost .5 of a second

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

if thats the precedent theyre setting then they should review every play to look for a lost .5 of a second
I didn't go back and listen to it again, but I thought before they even went back to look at it, they had blown the play dead well before theball hit outta bounds...

Every single one of the officials was waving Nebraska back to the sidelines immediately after that play before they even announced they were going back forreview...

It's questionable as hell and coulda gone either way, but I don't know that I have anything wrong with it...

TCU wouldn't have a chance if they would've played 'Bama.
Better chance then that sorry !$! team yall put out there this season. struggle with Colorado, struggle with A&M, get lucky against a mediocreNebraska team.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

this loss hurts.....hurts bad..
I feel sorry for you guys. I know I feel terrible so yall have to be on the edge of suicide right now. I was rooting hard for the Huskers tonight.You guys HAVE to do something about that offense.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

J23Diego wrote:

TCU wouldn't have a chance if they would've played 'Bama.
Better chance then that sorry !$! team yall put out there this season. struggle with Colorado, struggle with A&M, get lucky against a mediocre
Nebraska team.

C'mon man TCU has a easy conferennce and schedule, Their best win came against Clemson 14-10.

Back
Top Bottom