Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

19052154_1122288807877276_3713733735519092736_n.jpg

19121541_1922273748029704_4954075034533494784_n.jpg

This is the first time that the big baller brand clothing hasn't looked cheap IMO. I like Gelo's hat and ZO's shirt and more importantly I love the shoes. I can understand why ppl are not willing to pay the price for them but price aside I think its a great looking shoe. Can't wait til mine come

The patent leather tongue looks super corny and cheap on foot, overall shape isn't bad on foot tho.

Don't like them.

I watched something recently and Levar explained that the shoe was Lonzos mix of his favourite other shoes. So he likes Kobes, boost, black and gold. Not exactly original. I still think adidas might have something to say about this fake boost. It might look as if they're trying to con people into thinking it's boost when its just EVA.

I was also reading about Tinker Hatfield when he designed the Huarache. Nike weren't sure on the shoe so took pre-orders like BBB are doing. They got preorders of 50,000 but to make it worth their while it would need 500,000 preorders. They took a gamble and it finally worked out for them.

How much of these shoes have BBB got on preorder, 300? Not sure if that's going to work. But no refunds, so BBB aren't bothered. It might be doable if they cut corners, but the end product will be garbage. 

i aint bothered by the fake boost the outside upper just looks so generic and plain like a a 2k generic shoe creator

i wonder who designed them.

I can't wait til people get their hands on these and realize that they're the same quality as the Starburys and And 1's from Walmart.

I can't wait til people get their hands on these and realize that they're the same quality as the Starburys and And 1's from Walmart.

You spend a lot of time in this thread for somebody who is not interested in the product. Are you talking the LaVar approach and speaking the brands failure into existence? Lol...

people should troll the games thread when he gets his pair ask him how it feel to pay 500 bucks for xj900 2017's

people should troll the games thread when he gets his pair ask him how it feel to pay 500 bucks for xj900 2017's

Hahahaha, cracks me up. You cant troll him because $500 for him is not what is it for you or most other ppl. Meaning he can give 2 ***** he spent $500 just like somebody trolling you for for spending $5.

Hell I am the avg guy and I could give 2 ***** about ppl trolling me for spending $500 on these.

thats where you are wrong

rich or not

stupid is stupid especially when it comes to these want to be more than the average *****

maybe rich celebrities get you in your feels but to me and alot of people ****** aint no smarter than the average 6th grader regardless of how long they paper is

if you want to worship a man because of his money more power to you

you want to be self righteous and cry about nike not giving to the black community? but then spend 500 dollars on kmart quality shoes instead of giving that extra 450 dollars to something more positive like the black community?

thats stupid

rich ***** or not

you can get trolled for stupidity

Last edited:
Think it needed something more in so far as the design goes. Its just too generic looking. Hell if they even put that stitch pattern on the lateral side of the shoe it'd break up the monotony a bit more. Or add another layer or two of leather/ patent leather to give it a bit of an old school look.

Last edited:
thats where you are wrong

rich or not

stupid is stupid especially when it comes to these want to be more than the average *****

maybe rich celebrities get you in your feels but to me and alot of people ****** aint no smarter than the average 6th grader regardless of how long they paper is

if you want to worship a man because of his money more power to you

you want to be self righteous and cry about nike not giving to the black community? but then spend 500 dollars on kmart quality shoes instead of giving that extra 450 dollars to something more positive like the black community?

thats stupid

rich ***** or not

you can get trolled for stupidity

This post is so naive and uneducated.....

Back
Top Bottom