Big Ghost - "Ayo the top 10 softest #$%!!% in the game!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could NOT finish reading after he called money "human baby powder".
Cats need to grab a beverage and lamp getting all mad and **$# in here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could NOT finish reading after he called money "human baby powder".
Cats need to grab a beverage and lamp getting all mad and **$# in here.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Real or not that @%$@ was hilarious and on point.

this %@*#@ whole style is straight baby thighs son
laugh.gif

That line right there put me under the earth. Who would even come up w/ a term like that?
roll.gif

He got the dude Drake in the top 3, 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Real or not that @%$@ was hilarious and on point.

this %@*#@ whole style is straight baby thighs son
laugh.gif

That line right there put me under the earth. Who would even come up w/ a term like that?
roll.gif

He got the dude Drake in the top 3, 
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one that reads this and revisits the voice from the "Clyde Smith" skit...

Prolly why this is more funny to me...

Cryin' when N' said Wiz was "glitter-blooded" tho...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm probably the only one that reads this and revisits the voice from the "Clyde Smith" skit...

Prolly why this is more funny to me...

Cryin' when N' said Wiz was "glitter-blooded" tho...
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one who read these Ghost
blog joints in his actual voice.
I read them out loud to which makes them twice as funny.

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one who read these Ghost
blog joints in his actual voice.
I read them out loud to which makes them twice as funny.

that %!*% is funny as %+#@. read it with the tony starks voiceover in my head and all.

that %!*% is funny as %+#@. read it with the tony starks voiceover in my head and all.

Ayo whattup baby baby! This Big Ghost aka the black Tony Orlando transmittin live to yalls from the island of Staten nahmean. Ayo thanks for the love namsayin. The god is crazy touched by the tribute ya showin a %+%%+ nahmean. Word is bond. Ayo but to keep !!%@ real the god aint really mean no disrespect to the delicate %+%%+ Drake or nothin like that namsayin. But at the same times a %+%%+ gon speak his mind n !!%@ nahmean. Word. Aint no secret that the %+%%+ soft as baby !!%@ namsayin. The %+%%+ be makin Usher look like Kimbo Slice or some !!%@. The god aint expose the %+%%+ tenderness or nothin that wasnt already !!%@ the public knew bout nahmean. Aint like the god blew the %+%%+ spot up like that. Word. Wasnt like hood !%%@%+ was talkin like ayo the %+%%+ Drake a wildcard %+%%+ dont nobody disrespect that %+%%+ or he gon slap the !#%#!$ veins out ya head nahmean. Wasnt like !%%@%+ was livin in fear of the corny %+%%+. Nah nah nah nah mutha****as knew the %+%%+ was a Calgon %+%%+ from the jump. Mutha****as could see the %+%%+ was a Charmin %+%%+ nahmean. You put that %+%%+ between two graham crackers n stick him next to a campfire n the %+%%+ gon turn to a smore n !!%@ nahmeans. You slap the %+%%+ five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean. I seen pictures of the %+%%+ in the pillow aisle at JC Penny namsayin. Word bond. The %+%%+ breath probably smell like baby powder namsayin. %+%%+ prolly cry tears of honey n !!%@. Word. Aint like the god let the cats out they bags n !!%@. !%%@%+ was well aware he a styrofoam %+%%+ from day 1 namsayin. The %+%%+ prolly rock mittens when he hold a cold drink namsayin. Yalls already know the !%%@%+ pedigree. %+%%+ prolly got the mirror wit the little light bulbs surroundin it in his bathroom. He a fragile %+%%+. The %+%%+ tender. You squeeze the %+%%+ n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the %+%%+ nostrils namsayin. The %+%%+ manufactured by Gund n !!%@. Ayo the god aint make none the !!%@ up. Nahmean. Aint like the god gone out his way to convince mutha****as that the %+%%+ soft. Nah the %+%%+ need to worry bout hisself n not worry bout what Deini sayin nahmean. %+%%+ go film Ice Age 4 n dont worry bout the god namsayin. Do YOU %+%%+. But at the same time the god aint mean no harm like that nahmean. The god wish the %+%%+ the utmost success n !!%@. Word.

Aight peace. 

Ayo whattup baby baby! This Big Ghost aka the black Tony Orlando transmittin live to yalls from the island of Staten nahmean. Ayo thanks for the love namsayin. The god is crazy touched by the tribute ya showin a %+%%+ nahmean. Word is bond. Ayo but to keep !!%@ real the god aint really mean no disrespect to the delicate %+%%+ Drake or nothin like that namsayin. But at the same times a %+%%+ gon speak his mind n !!%@ nahmean. Word. Aint no secret that the %+%%+ soft as baby !!%@ namsayin. The %+%%+ be makin Usher look like Kimbo Slice or some !!%@. The god aint expose the %+%%+ tenderness or nothin that wasnt already !!%@ the public knew bout nahmean. Aint like the god blew the %+%%+ spot up like that. Word. Wasnt like hood !%%@%+ was talkin like ayo the %+%%+ Drake a wildcard %+%%+ dont nobody disrespect that %+%%+ or he gon slap the !#%#!$ veins out ya head nahmean. Wasnt like !%%@%+ was livin in fear of the corny %+%%+. Nah nah nah nah mutha****as knew the %+%%+ was a Calgon %+%%+ from the jump. Mutha****as could see the %+%%+ was a Charmin %+%%+ nahmean. You put that %+%%+ between two graham crackers n stick him next to a campfire n the %+%%+ gon turn to a smore n !!%@ nahmeans. You slap the %+%%+ five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean. I seen pictures of the %+%%+ in the pillow aisle at JC Penny namsayin. Word bond. The %+%%+ breath probably smell like baby powder namsayin. %+%%+ prolly cry tears of honey n !!%@. Word. Aint like the god let the cats out they bags n !!%@. !%%@%+ was well aware he a styrofoam %+%%+ from day 1 namsayin. The %+%%+ prolly rock mittens when he hold a cold drink namsayin. Yalls already know the !%%@%+ pedigree. %+%%+ prolly got the mirror wit the little light bulbs surroundin it in his bathroom. He a fragile %+%%+. The %+%%+ tender. You squeeze the %+%%+ n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the %+%%+ nostrils namsayin. The %+%%+ manufactured by Gund n !!%@. Ayo the god aint make none the !!%@ up. Nahmean. Aint like the god gone out his way to convince mutha****as that the %+%%+ soft. Nah the %+%%+ need to worry bout hisself n not worry bout what Deini sayin nahmean. %+%%+ go film Ice Age 4 n dont worry bout the god namsayin. Do YOU %+%%+. But at the same time the god aint mean no harm like that nahmean. The god wish the %+%%+ the utmost success n !!%@. Word.

Aight peace. 

Back
Top Bottom