BIG News On Eminem's Relapse, 50'S B.I.S.D., Detox & The Game's Red Album

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Na
laugh.gif
This kid stays hating on everything, then when someone criticizes him he ironically shouts "HATERS!". I just think its funny.
i didnt even hate yet today tho...

Case closed.

roll.gif

Back on topic, there are a few tracks on that list that are
eek.gif
, but I knownow not to get my hopes up until i see confirmed proof.

Na
laugh.gif
This kid stays hating on everything, then when someone criticizes him he ironically shouts "HATERS!". I just think its funny.

Case closed.
case closed? only people who say that is cops
nerd.gif
Reachin.....

Don't u mean judges?

I see Game is gettin no love in this thread

I still think with the right production "The Red Album" could be dope, I kinda like the idea of him having no features.... we'll see what happens

I'm looking forward to that red album & shady album. I don't really care for detox no more.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I still think with the right production "The Red Album" could be dope, I kinda like the idea of him having no features.... we'll see what happens
he'll feature half the industry just by name dropping

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I do not believe all of this. Or maybe I just don't want to. Sorry, aside from till I collapse I don't like Em and 50 on tracks together.
Till I collapse is with Em and Nate Dogg. Do you mean Patiently Waiting?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

he'll feature half the industry just by name dropping

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skips kicks

I am expecting

Red Album >/= The Documentary

I wouldn't take it that far

The Documentary was an incredible album, Game isn't capable of topping that without Dre and 50.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

I am expecting

Red Album >/= The Documentary

I wouldn't take it that far

The Documentary was an incredible album, Game isn't capable of topping that without Dre [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and 50.[/color]
i hated the songs with 50's input on The Documentary. so less 50 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Na
laugh.gif

Case closed.
case closed? only people who say that is cops
nerd.gif

Even if I were a cop, at least I'd be making a decent living. Keep living in your fantasy world where you think some big name is gonna search NT anddiscover you.

^BURN!!!!!

Can't wait to see if Em really does rise back to prominence musically. I think we all know he gonna smash the charts easily but I'm hoping this is hisbest album on some full hip hop shhh. Dre meh, I'm just looking for strong collabos and good beats since dude don't write lyrics. Curtis
laugh.gif
I mean it'd be nice if he could at least make a good album again, just toshow the strength of Shady/Aftermath.

Anyway I wish that when a rapper announced his retirement that he was forced to stay away from any studio even his own and any mic for at least 3 years. TheGame is whack. I can't believe the West still cosign dude.

Talent? What are you 22-23? Jobless still living at home? You keep talking about all this talent you got
laugh.gif
!$$%%@! bum #@$

Obviously talent isn't better than what I bring to the table then. Being as I'm 20 and have my own kitchen table to eat on.

Back
Top Bottom