big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

K. Dot has Jimmy Iovine in his corner, ain't no way he's getting blackballed in this industry :lol: unless he does something to cross Interscope. Drake doesn't have power like that.
Not " black balled" in the since of K.Dot not putting music out per se... But Drake seems he might try to pull a 50 and say if you work with dude then I won't get on a record with you type ish....

it's not even kendrick really getting blackballed, it's drake mentioning it in every interview like he wants it to happen. what kinda dude would even lowkey call for that?

it's not even kendrick really getting blackballed, it's drake mentioning it in every interview like he wants it to happen. what kinda dude would even lowkey call for that?
Exactly...
And this dude Drake is supposedly a " future" of hip hop...
If you feel some type a way make better music instead of these R&B thug records...
Or if they are such " harsh" words make a diss record
New generation wants to be too damn friendly...Thats why I liked that verse so much because it was raw gully( not the greatest verse/bar ever) ... But as an avid hip hop listener it was refreshing..

K. Dot has Jimmy Iovine in his corner, ain't no way he's getting blackballed in this industry :lol: unless he does something to cross Interscope. Drake doesn't have power like that.
Not " black balled" in the since of K.Dot not putting music out per se... But Drake seems he might try to pull a 50 and say if you work with dude then I won't get on a record with you type ish....

Gotcha, whats funny is that wouldn't even hurt K. Dot when you think about the artist that he would actually want to feature on his stuff.

push had the right response... drake on the other hand >D

:lol: at him trying to blackball kendrick too... i don't see it happening, but even if k dot worked strictly with TDE, he'd be fine at this point.

F Drake straight out. i wont support him anymore. Stand up and talk for yourself dont expect others to listen to you. SMH at him going to them interviews and saying that.

Edit: i never supported drake. It was neutral now its all negative toward him. He is making himself look like a lame goofy N.

Last edited:
Drake contradicted himself, on the Hot 97 interview with Angie he was saying Kendrick didn't go far enough and he has the same mentality when doing songs with people. Then he fronted like he wanted to battle someone.

I should have realized it with the Common beef. Aubrey is the king of the subliminals.

1. that **** ain't gone happen. 50 did that while fully blasting Ja in MANY diss songs. Drake would have to personally call some people and be like "look don't work w/ him" on some sneaky, female ****. Plus who would listen to Drake? Jay-Z? Kanye West? Kendrick has already aligned himself w/ those two so everyone else is definitely below them.

2. who outside of TDE was on Section.80? no one. outside of Drake himself who outside of TDE rapped on GKMC? MC Eiht and Dr. Dre........so yeah that would be a futile effort by Drake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom