Big Sean, Kanye, Cudi, Cons and Tony Williams all dropping Sept. 14th. (GOOD MUSIC DAY)

Cudi's the 1st victim...

Pushed back 2 weeks means 2 months...

Ye will be the FIRST to drop an album, I doubt ANY of these albums drop on the 14th tho...

There not even gonna anounce +%!% like Consequence & Big Sean gettin pushed back, +%!% like that goes without sayin...

Gimmie Ye & the Pusha T mixtape... Cudi's +%!%'ll be good whenEVER it drops, I'm not worried...

Cudi's the 1st victim...

Ye will be the FIRST to drop an album, I doubt ANY of these albums drop on the 14th tho...

There not even gonna anounce +%!% like Consequence & Big Sean gettin pushed back, +%!% like that goes without sayin...

Gimmie Ye & the Pusha T mixtape... Cudi's +%!%'ll be good whenEVER it drops, I'm not worried...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Cudi's the 1st victim...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Cudi's the 1st victim...

roll.gif

I don't know if this the same thread but I told yall they weren't all dropping the same day
laugh.gif

But if most of the no-names do drop same date I figure Kanye figured they weren't going to sell anyway so might as well spend promotion money on all of them at once instead of doing it individually and not promoting them at all.

I don't know if this the same thread but I told yall they weren't all dropping the same day
laugh.gif

But if most of the no-names do drop same date I figure Kanye figured they weren't going to sell anyway so might as well spend promotion money on all of them at once instead of doing it individually and not promoting them at all.

The whole G.O.O.D. music day was a dumb idea anyways.

Everyone is anticipating Ye's new album. and that's it. (and maybe Cudder, too, but all eyes are on Mr. West)

The whole G.O.O.D. music day was a dumb idea anyways.

Everyone is anticipating Ye's new album. and that's it. (and maybe Cudder, too, but all eyes are on Mr. West)

Yeah Cudi was gon get pushed back. Its all good though once he do find them strong singles and he will. Hell do his numbers and get that release.

Yeah Cudi was gon get pushed back. Its all good though once he do find them strong singles and he will. Hell do his numbers and get that release.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I doubt Cuddi will drop that day either. They say TI & Jeezy (doubt that) will drop that day also

don't forget CuDi came out in the same 2 week span as Jay and Raekwon last year, and it obviously didn't hurt him at all. those 2 releases>>>>>>>>>>>>T.I and Jeezy.

he'll be ok.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I doubt Cuddi will drop that day either. They say TI & Jeezy (doubt that) will drop that day also

don't forget CuDi came out in the same 2 week span as Jay and Raekwon last year, and it obviously didn't hurt him at all. those 2 releases>>>>>>>>>>>>T.I and Jeezy.

he'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom