[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

These beats actually fit him. The tape is ok but Sean be hurting himself with all these corny *** lines. He already got a boring presence then he makes it worse by reaching for these punchlines. That's why _s' don't take him serious.

image001-1.png

Haven't listened to anything else since.

The app is terrible but you can't beat the free storage.

Seriously. :lol:

It's in serious need of an overhaul.

The free storage is the best part for sure. None of these streaming services have EVERYTHING, so I love having the ability to throw random stuff like Jay's Grey Album or Sean's Detroit tape (which is actually on there now) and listen to it anywhere I'm at.

Seriously. :lol:

It's in serious need of an overhaul.

The free storage is the best part for sure. None of these streaming services have EVERYTHING, so I love having the ability to throw random stuff like Jay's Grey Album or Sean's Detroit tape (which is actually on there now) and listen to it anywhere I'm at.

I use Tidal...best out of the bunch IMO

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral thats my order of albums.

Everything prior especially the first two albums I cant even listen to. I regretted buying his first album because it was so wack compared to his mixtapes leading up to it.

Finally listened & man this is :smokin.

Idk what those people on Twitter were talking about. I saw a thread on how people on Twitter were clowning this album for it being bad :smh:.

I still gotta go with savage time, but the album flames

Back
Top Bottom