Big Sean VS. Drake

Here we go
roll.gif

There's not even a contest on this. It sounded like Drake really had some stuff to get off his chest. Im rocking with that one more but Sean did go in onhis but the emotion on Drake's is
eek.gif

I don't know why this thread is being made
laugh.gif

To this day though every time I hear the beat I think of this as Drake's song and not anyone else's. Everybody just hoppin on his songdoing their versions.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Big sean's was dope but what I just said will probably always stand

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

There's not even a contest on this. It sounded like Drake really had some stuff to get off his chest. Im rocking with that one more but Sean did go in on his but the emotion on Drake's is
eek.gif
well said.

Both went in...I had to listen to both versions twice to really decide who came harder (nh). Both have different styles, but I was feelin Drakes version just alil' more. But for my first time hearing this dude Big Sean..he aint too bad.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

To this day though every time I hear the beat I think of this as Drake's song and not anyone else's. Everybody just hoppin on his song doing their versions.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
For this, you get a
indifferent.gif
..Kanye delivered

Big Sean is terrible. I feel like he sounds like myself when flowing (IE: bad flow, lyrics about nothing)

With that said, I hope the best for him.. But I don't get the hype.

Yeah I don't know about big Sean. His flow is extremely average to e. Idk what the hype is, maybe his lyrics but I don't see the as that hype is all.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Yeah I don't know about Drake. His flow is extremely average to me. Idk what the hype is, maybe his lyrics but I don't see the as that hype is all.
Man I cosign 100% I used to messed with Drake but now I'm not really impressed. Malice & Styles P > Drake

Back
Top Bottom