Big Steal on FlightClubNY

Just got a size 10. Good lookin OP. I honestly would not pay anything for those 15's but its worth it just for the 8's.

Damn 4 size 10's. Good luck OP looks like you were first. LOL in the morning Flight Club LA is gonna be like what the? I got a size 9.5. Thanks OP onceagain.

I'd cop if they had my size. I don't think the XV's are that bad. Anybody wanna sell me they're size 12 for $132
wink.gif

thats a steal! the 8s are sold like at 140 or 150 msrp (aquas and playoffs) so its like getting the 15s for free, which is what theyre worth

.flol at dudes sayin 100 is too much and to wait for them to go under 100...
smh.gif
132 shipped is damn near 60% off....that's
eek.gif
if they had an 11.5 I wouldascoop jus for the viii's...there are mom and pop places sellin the viii's alone for 190-220...
tired.gif
anything 150 and under for the pack is pookie prices

Originally Posted by bigj505

Lol i just got the 15/8 pack for 190 after tax and returned it because the employee was supposed to give me the 3/20 instead for the same price.... 132 shipped is a good deal but i mean, id rather wait on them purple foamposites
happy.gif

exactly how i feel im probably gonna just end up getting a pair of aquas for my birthday forget these. this pack should've been at this price from thejumpthough

What's the percentage Flight Club takes out of your price again??
I want to put my Steel Xs and White/Grey Xs up for sale along with my Laser IVs

Back
Top Bottom