Biggie vs. Tupac

idc what anybody says or what how much body of work ya boy got he will never/has never/ and can never be better than BIG.........ya saying he rapped about realstuff son aint start all that gang talk til he had Suge in his background.....if they hadnt hooked up ya boy wouldve been a background dancing acting poet

as the op i've been just sittin back respecting other's opinions, but some of what Spot Rusherz & 22 Deuce 22 are saying is just comical.

Can you please quote my comical statements?

Pac is probably #6 all-time on my list, but he has ZERO songs that are lyrically spectacular. Here's my other top 5:

Biggie
Jay-Z
Nas
AZ
Fabolous

All those folks have 5+ songs that, lyrically, make me go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pac has ZERO.

ZERO.

I guess I'll throw my two cents in. As a person who was in his twenties when these cats came along(yep...old as hell), I have to go with Pac. Pac wasa poet. His rhymes were socially relavent. Biggie had a helluva 2 albums, and is probably the most skilled lyricist to ever come along. But Pac was amovement. Biggie was the more talented rapper, but Pac had more talent overall. They will always be my number 1 and 2 on any best rapper list. More like 1and 1A. Man I miss those cats.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

idc what anybody says or what how much body of work ya boy got he will never/has never/ and can never be better than BIG.........ya saying he rapped about real stuff son aint start all that gang talk til he had Suge in his background.....if they hadnt hooked up ya boy wouldve been a background dancing acting poet

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pac had singles like trapped that was realer then all of biggie albums put together

Jay's verse was better.............Biggie recorded his verse years before em................like i said ur a stan

Pac and imo, it isn't that close.

Pac has nothing but hits. I mean come on, dude has like 3 albums even if you wanted to compare the 2, it wouldn't be valid. His all eyez on me album hasbeen diamond since 98'. End of story.

^^^^juicy>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac's whole catalog

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

we understand you from ny and want to ride anything from ny,but you not living reality

just fall back from this thread

its not about bieng form NY its about knowing rap.....u cant honestly sit there and tell me back in the days if u had two on them on a instrumental Pac'sverse wouldve been better......im not taking nothing away from him he mad good music but ya just give him way too much credit

u cant honestly sit there and tell me back in the days if u had two on them on a instrumental Pac's verse wouldve been better.....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

more proof that you are not living reality

i told you a long time ago to just fall back from this thread

Marathon: You tell me who's greater?
Biggie was a rapper.
Pac was a movement.

TUPAC was better. But I agree BIG was a better lyricist.

Biggie is better period. needs no explanation but.... you can't say pacs lyrics was better cuz dude writes poems and went to juliard so he better have acreative mind. Biggies stuff was real and raw hid flow was ridiculous. and i from the westcoast. pac was good but im not a big fan. BIGGIE = G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by Untitled

care to count the millions of people walking around with jesus pieces because of biggie smalls?

care to count the rappers with double albums and tattoo's because of pac?

pac rap about real stuff

theses other rappers are just yapping they mouth about non sense that will get you bodied in real life
laugh.gif

Death Row pac was THE biggest studio gangsta.......people seem to always forget his upbringing and he ain't ever been a thug till he had a rap persona.

care to count the millions of people walking around with jesus pieces because of biggie smalls?

pac rap about real stuff

theses other rappers are just yapping they mouth about non sense that will get you bodied in real life
laugh.gif

Death Row pac was THE biggest studio gangsta.......people seem to always forget his upbringing and he ain't ever been a thug till he had a rap persona.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

big was THE biggest studio gangsta.... until he tried the set up game ,and dudes from the streets know how that turned out

pac rap about real stuff

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

big was THE biggest studio gangsta.... until he tried the set up game ,and dudes from the streets know how that turned out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son actually believes BIGGIE really set up pac in that studio...u are a TRUE stan for that one....

but above all else biggie was better lyricist then pac. and none of PAC's albums are better then Big's 2 albums.

pac rap about real stuff

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son actually believes BIGGIE really set up pac in that studio...u are a TRUE stan for that one....

but above all else biggie was better lyricist then pac. and none of PAC's albums are better then Big's 2 albums.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

when do robbers be just waiting at a studio,unless they know someone is coming

i did not know the studio was a hot spot for robbers,but thats a whole other story

it's clear most dudes on here are not living reality or have zero street knowledge

pac had better singles then all of biggie albums put together

i cant believe this is a thread,just listen to hit em up,nuff said

Back
Top Bottom