BIKE SWAP OAKLAND - MOSSWOOD PARK TOMORROW AUG. 1ST!

posted from sffixed::
This is for all the sf and southbay people to come to a function closer to the eastbayers, mosswood park oakland
Close to bart
11- 6 Saturday swap
and 12 to 5 sunday meet and ride
no left over swap
To accommodate everyone

Bring your junk, your rides
Yours pets,
your wifes
Sell trade horde
Track,road,costom,rare

Sf was a good turn out hella hot short lawn but was worth it so lets set it up again

Local shops
montano velo
Manifesto

Food
fentons ice cream and burger

see you there!

Good look on this one. I might roll through. I need some new handlebars, bar tape, tires, and maybe some wheels.

wordup, definitely will find that, if not i know of a shop owner thatll be selling a ton of stuff this afternoon here in the city....he said hell have bartapefor free and stuff mostly for like 5 bucks or less..dont think he mentioned wheelsets so come out to the swap first!

Dude epic fail at the swap....

I just came from there with my boy and the thing was postponed until the 16th! At first when we got to Mosswood, we looked around and there were no vendors norbig groups of people out. Then we went to Manifesto, asked them about it and they said they expected it to be there. We went back to the park and saw a groupof bikers there and said hey. They told us that it just got postponed because people couldn't agree on a date. They also said that Montano Velo andManifesto had nothing to do with it anymore. Kinda sucks about the last min. cancellation. I'm not on sffixed because they still haven't approved myaccount, but I am on sjfixed. Did anyone else go there?

I was the guy in the white and black fixed with the camo shorts and stussy shirt if any of you guys were there when I dropped by with my friend in the blackIRO.

Back
Top Bottom