Bill Belichick Named NFL Coach of the Year Vol. Spygate Inconsequential?

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

we're the only team to ever go 16-0 in the regular season but he doesnt deserve it?
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons CelticsMavs RedSox Yankees AngelsPatriots Colts Cowboys

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

we're the only team to ever go 16-0 in the regular season but he doesnt deserve it?
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons Celtics Mavs Red Sox Yankees Angels Patriots Colts Cowboys

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
guys got some damn nerve...

well his screen name is frontrunner4life (aka fairweatherfan4life), so no surprise.

still got some damn nerve though

if you think that he does not deserve to win the COY then you dont know football. People want to try to take something away from this team but superbowl or nosuperbowl this team is on of the top 5 greatest teams ever. After that spygate stuff he showed the rest of the league and everyone else that tried to discreditwhat he has done during this dynasty just how good of a coach he is

He deserves it, he beat the whole NFL.

He beat who was on his schedule, that certainly isn't the whole NFL. The team went 16-0 so you know he was going to win it, no surprise there but personally my vote would have been for Romeo Crennel. Playoffs or NO playoffs no one expected the Browns to win anywhere close to 10 games...
And how can some of you dudes say this is a top 5 team ever and they haven't won a playoff game yet! let alone the championship. Yes,undefeated in the regular season is an outstanding accomplishment, but if they don't win it all you can't put them in the conversation with the bestteams ever. Period.

Back
Top Bottom