BILL BURR

He's talked about her putting him on to lotion, seeing her up in Harlem etc. and other things that if you date black women you recognize. Pay attention.

In the lotion bit all he said was "one time I was dating this black chick" never said his girl or his wife. Maybe I haven't seen the other stuff you mentioned.

At about 11:34 he starts talking about facelifts and that sets up the lotion joke if no ones seen it before, it ends at 17:14.

Last edited:
He's talked about her putting him on to lotion, seeing her up in Harlem etc. and other things that if you date black women you recognize. Pay attention.

In the lotion bit all he said was "one time I was dating this black chick" never said his girl or his wife. Maybe I haven't seen the other stuff you mentioned.

Yeah, I was listening to his podcast for weeks until I decided to Google her. He never overtly puts it out there that she's black.
But props to him.

EDIT: I'M JUST CHECKIININONYAAAA

Last edited:
The Philly one is classic :lol: "I hope the cheese melts your ******* faces off"

Last edited:
Right..but he's never actually said his gf that he talked about was black. He's def made mention of dating a black woman in the past w/ the Harlem joke.

Ole' Billy salmon skin is definitely one of the best comedians doing it right now.

I've seen him a few times live and he always sticks around after the show and talks to people. Good dude.

Definitely jealous of everyone going to the MSG show.

One of the best podcasts is when he went to the Texas/OU game in 2011. Hearing him talk about his freckled head in the Texas sun was ******* hilarious.

Bill Burr: Women Want To Ruin The NFL! - CONAN on TBS - YouTube

laugh.gif

Not sure if anyone else here plays drums but Bill was on the "I'd Hit That" podcast a few days ago. Can't remember if it was mentioned on the MM Podcast. Good listen regardless.

Can't hold a candle to paul Mooney

His "ask a black guy" segments on the Chappelle show were so unfunny it was painful for me. I agreed with his message, but his annoying delivery just killed me.

Bill burr is my favorite comic doing it right now. Reminds me a lot of Chappelle (my fav of all time) and I enjoy most of his stuff.

I've had the chance to see Mooney end the night at Caroline's a few years back. Living legend. He spent a good half hour at the end just kicking the **** with the audience.

His "ask a black guy" segments on the Chappelle show were so unfunny it was painful for me. I agreed with his message, but his annoying delivery just killed me.

Bill burr is my favorite comic doing it right now. Reminds me a lot of Chappelle (my fav of all time) and I enjoy most of his stuff.

This. Mooney is over rated. Son is on some **** boy steez

FYI, he's going to be on Conan and Fallon this week...

His comedy plus the tonight show will be interesting :lol:..

I'm talking about his standup

Mooney is more social commentary to me than a straight up comedian. Same with Burr. I go watch them to hear them speak the truth more than I do to get some chuckles

Back
Top Bottom