Bill Walton's tweets vol. LOL

Dude is pure comedy. 

'Chris Bosh harnesses the soul of a Columbian Mammoth, while frightening in appearance, is widely thought to be a fruit loving herbivore.'
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]'[/font]After such a colossal disappointment, I wonder if the once promising friendship of Lebron & Wade will go the way of Stringer Bell & Avon?'

'Flying through the air like the Malaysian cave nectar bat, Wade has once again pollinated our planet with another explosive move! Wow!!'

Dude is pure comedy. 

'Chris Bosh harnesses the soul of a Columbian Mammoth, while frightening in appearance, is widely thought to be a fruit loving herbivore.'
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]'[/font]After such a colossal disappointment, I wonder if the once promising friendship of Lebron & Wade will go the way of Stringer Bell & Avon?'

'Flying through the air like the Malaysian cave nectar bat, Wade has once again pollinated our planet with another explosive move! Wow!!'

bill with a wire referrence
pimp.gif

'JJ Barea! The Puerto Rican in the Cupboard wins a ring! Miniature sized toys in childrens playrooms everywhere are jumping for joy!'

'JJ Barea! The Puerto Rican in the Cupboard wins a ring! Miniature sized toys in childrens playrooms everywhere are jumping for joy!'

Ok folks, I'll finally admit it. Dirk is definitely better than Detlef Schrempf.

Once in France Lebron ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese. The waiter yelled to the back "Give me 3 Royals with cheese, but hold the 4th".

Of course Rick Carlisle prevailed. He's an '86 Celtic! Good show, old friend.

After losing that game, Chris Bosh will give us the long awaited sequel to The Crying Game. Possibly in more ways than one. Oh the agony!

By putting the tattoo on his arm preseason, Jason Terry becomes the the most well known psychic since the incompatible Miss Cleo!

Ok folks, I'll finally admit it. Dirk is definitely better than Detlef Schrempf.

Once in France Lebron ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese. The waiter yelled to the back "Give me 3 Royals with cheese, but hold the 4th".

Of course Rick Carlisle prevailed. He's an '86 Celtic! Good show, old friend.

After losing that game, Chris Bosh will give us the long awaited sequel to The Crying Game. Possibly in more ways than one. Oh the agony!

By putting the tattoo on his arm preseason, Jason Terry becomes the the most well known psychic since the incompatible Miss Cleo!

been followin this guy for awhile now. pure comedy.

check out his #thingstoponderatnight
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Is that verified? I seriously doubt the real Bill Walton would be calling out Bosh like that.

Funny though.

been followin this guy for awhile now. pure comedy.

check out his #thingstoponderatnight
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Is that verified? I seriously doubt the real Bill Walton would be calling out Bosh like that.

Funny though.

Followed this dude for a day or two.  Tries way too hard and isn't funny - and sounds nothing like Walton actually did.

Back
Top Bottom