Billionaire Writes His Name In The Sand, Two Miles Wide vol. Swag

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Use this to create jobs??  Seriously?!
indifferent.gif
  These people have no social conscious... go build something useful so it can create and sustain employment

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

indifferent.gif
  These people have no social conscious... go build something useful so it can create and sustain employment
I know, right?
Real talk, all of these nt'ers posting in here, except for the dude who mentioned slavery, are the biggest d-riders ever... 
grin.gif

This is one of the most vain, idiotic, self-centered, useless thing I have ever seen in my life and no one has even alluded to that. 

indifferent.gif

what do you mean "these" ppl? 
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif
Arab "royalty"? 
Why the 
grin.gif
? Most haven't had to work a day in their life and if it wasn't for Euro/American corps, they'd still be roaming around as Bedouins. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif
Arab "royalty"? 
Why the 
grin.gif
? Most haven't had to work a day in their life and if it wasn't for Euro/American corps, they'd still be roaming around as Bedouins. 
i had a coworker say some S!!! like this about another group of people...smh

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif
Don't tell me you got offended when i said 'these' people...

Gates & co got whatever # of billionaires/millionaires to vow that they'll donate half their fortunes for the greater good, and you got these Oil Kings who basically got lucky in life doing this with their money?? 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

grin.gif
nerd.gif
Arab "royalty"? 
Why the 
grin.gif

I forgot to add Japanese corps* too. They actually play a big part  in the petrol and chemical engineering sector. 
What's not true about what I said regarding Arab "royalty" and their wealth? 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Arab "royalty"? 
Why the 
grin.gif

I forgot to add Japanese corps* too. They actually play a big part  in the petrol and chemical engineering sector. 
What's not true about what I said regarding Arab "royalty" and their wealth? 
All of it is true its just that your average NTer hasn't studied or read about Middle Eastern history and how much the English and Americans have had to do with positioning of these fake kings and princes.

To dmrbhs,

They are slaves. They aren't called slaves as they come from India, Bangladesh, etc looking for jobs and are "paid" but their passports are held hostage and live in horrible conditions. Slave labor is used throughout the Arab world in massive building projects. They would kill to get paid what Americans pay illegal aliens.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif
Arab "royalty"? 
Why the 
grin.gif

Similar to Dubai and all of these Saudi Princes grandstanding, I'm not in the least bit impressed by this stunt. "Bawse?" Yeah, your boss when you're paying at the gas tank.

Back
Top Bottom