Birdman Ends Feud With Lil Wayne, Sends Threat to Rick Ross : "I'ma Pull Up"

Why he keep going back like a battered woman then? ***** a sucka.

**** sad, birdman really got control over that man. Beatrice been raping dude for over 2 decades man he could've been did his own thing. Ole I ain't got no backbone *** *****.

Wayne must have reacquainted himself with the rules

B8ebhCRIIAAGYBl.jpg

Wayne lowkey is the hip hop version of Michael Jackson. Dude was thrust into stardom as a youngin. Ain't never experience a childhood.

I disagree with Wayne not needing Baby.. Wayne lawyer is suing him for unpaid fees and Im sure fighting Birdman is costing him a fortune... whats Wayne really doing now to generate income? He went back to get paid to be the face of cash money again and be a slave...some checks from the label better than none to him

I disagree with Wayne not needing Baby.. Wayne lawyer is suing him for unpaid fees and Im sure fighting Birdman is costing him a fortune... whats Wayne really doing now to generate income? He went back to get paid to be the face of cash money again and be a slave...some checks from the label better than none to him
Exactly without Birdman Wayne is just a Down South mixtape artist 

Cash Money would've have been obsolete without Wayne keeping them afloat after Juvie and them left

This

Wayne's grind doing mixtapes and features had nothing to do with Cash Money and elevated him into iconic status. Plus he shoulda been eating off of Drake and Nicki. That alone should have made him a mega millionaire

Back
Top Bottom