Birdman gets interviewed by Frobes, says he's really worth a billion dollars

Spoiler [+]
birdman-get-your-shine-on.jpg

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

this guy is a clown.  I don't care care how much money he has, he's a joke. 

Thinking he's worth more than Jay-Z
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Absolute clown.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Absolute clown.
That's not far fetched. In fact, it wouldn't even surprise me if he had more liquid $$$ then Jay.
Cash Money had an incredible deal. They make MUCH more per album sold compared to a lot of other labels. Same with No Limit (Southern entrepreneurs
pimp.gif
). During the Cash Money glory days MANY albums were sold. Nowadays, you still have Wayne, Drake, Nicki. Baby and Slim are getting bread off of all of those acts. Just because he seems like an ignant %%$ dude, don't get it twisted, Birdman is VERY smart about that money.

How is this dude a joke? Sure, he isn't Jay-Z/Puff status. And no, he isn't worth a billion dollars.

But for what he does (which is what exactly?), he sure does make a good living. He seems to be doing something right to even be on the Forbes list.

I think its funny/pathetic that some people seem to be obsessed with other peoples net worth.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Absolute clown.
That's not far fetched. In fact, it wouldn't even surprise me if he had more liquid $$$ then Jay.
Cash Money had an incredible deal. They make MUCH more per album sold compared to a lot of other labels. Same with No Limit (Southern entrepreneurs
pimp.gif
). During the Cash Money glory days MANY albums were sold. Nowadays, you still have Wayne, Drake, Nicki. Baby and Slim are getting bread off of all of those acts. Just because he seems like an ignant %%$ dude, don't get it twisted, Birdman is VERY smart about that money.

He could very well have much more liquid cash than Jay-Z.

However, Jay-Z has a ton of money in investments, ventures, businesses, etc. Birdman is nowhere near the businessman Jay-Z is. Also, Jay has far more potential to make money off of endorsements. He's actually a marketable dude, people look up to him. No company wants Birdman marketing their products.

If Jay and Birdman were both to pull out of all their banks/investments/ventures and see who's got more pure cash, Jay-Z would absolutely destroy Birdman.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Keep hatin, thats why yall *@%#%! gonna stay poor

People aren't hating him for being rich and stunting, they're laughing at how he thinks he's worth so much.

Reminds me of Vince Vaughn's character in Old School. "I'm worth 16 million that the government knows about". Snitching one oneself to the IRS is not what's hot in the streets.

Even if he thinks he's a billionaire but is only worth a couple million.. he's still winning.

A delusional winner, yes. But still winning.

Back
Top Bottom