Birdman Says He'll Keep Spending "Baby Money" + Complex article Vol. Belee dat plehboi

29ve5pw.png

2i12y46.png

20110208-BIRDMANYMCMB.jpg

We first heard the phrase "Baby Money" on Kanye West and Jay-Z's talked about "H•A•M" single and immediately figured it was a shot at Lil Wayne and Birdman from the oh-so-sneaky Jigga. Well, it looks like Stunna has finally acknowledged Jay's tap at the Cash Money Billionaires.

20110208-BIRDMAN.jpg

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet as the Packers took home the Vince Lombardi Trophy. Great! Baby's a million dollars richer! Maybe Forbes can tell us what that puts his net worth at now. Oh wait.

http://www.complex.com/mu...keep-spending-baby-money

I wonder if they're gonna keep throwing subliminals?
nerd.gif

29ve5pw.png

2i12y46.png

20110208-BIRDMANYMCMB.jpg

We first heard the phrase "Baby Money" on Kanye West and Jay-Z's talked about "H•A•M" single and immediately figured it was a shot at Lil Wayne and Birdman from the oh-so-sneaky Jigga. Well, it looks like Stunna has finally acknowledged Jay's tap at the Cash Money Billionaires.

20110208-BIRDMAN.jpg

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet as the Packers took home the Vince Lombardi Trophy. Great! Baby's a million dollars richer! Maybe Forbes can tell us what that puts his net worth at now. Oh wait.

http://www.complex.com/mu...keep-spending-baby-money

I wonder if they're gonna keep throwing subliminals?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet

oh.
laugh.gif

I heard him down hear on Dallas radio making that bet 
dude must have though Mark Cuban or Jerry Jones was going to take him up in that bet

I was like dude this is Dallas aint nobody about to bet you over that $#!@

LOL  at them saying he's a million dollar richer when nobody wanted  the offer 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but keep shining Birdman I aint mad at you 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet

oh.
laugh.gif

I heard him down hear on Dallas radio making that bet 
dude must have though Mark Cuban or Jerry Jones was going to take him up in that bet

I was like dude this is Dallas aint nobody about to bet you over that $#!@

LOL  at them saying he's a million dollar richer when nobody wanted  the offer 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but keep shining Birdman I aint mad at you 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Wait....

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Wait....

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

oh.
laugh.gif
jokes on you, you don;t will a milli if you bet a milli

embarassed.gif
 shame on me for thinking 1 million dollars was 7 figures and not 6....at least im not alone
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:
After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet 

Wait....

oh.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 shame on me for thinking 1 million dollars was 7 figures and not 6....at least im not alone
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:
After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet 

Wait....

oh.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:

Wait....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:

Wait....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom