Bishop Eddie Long (megachurch pastor) has lawsuit filed for sexual coercion of men

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Check this out....crazy mofo's....
She off scripture wise about the Jezebel spirit. Some was correct but then she was goin off on some other tip.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Check this out....crazy mofo's....
She off scripture wise about the Jezebel spirit. Some was correct but then she was goin off on some other tip.

With all this stuff going on with Eddie Long, remember there have been many others doing wild stuff in the church.

I find it funny those who point the fingers when believers fall into wrongful acts but yet don't say nothing when non-believers do.

The church is not exempt from sin happening folks.

As for Nat Turner having a dislike for religion. Good for him.

Believing in Jesus isn't about religion it's about a relationship. We can do anything religiously out of habit. These videos you posting, fine you are right it's wild stuff and very questionable people claiming to hear God and doing his work.

You tell a tree by it's fruit bro. But don't act like there is no one that tries daily to serve the Lord righteously. People do whatever in the name of the Lord and say whatever in his name.

Don't blame God look at the human race. Sarah Palin and Glen Beck claiming to be Christians make me puke. Their closet racism needs to be exposed.

With all this stuff going on with Eddie Long, remember there have been many others doing wild stuff in the church.

I find it funny those who point the fingers when believers fall into wrongful acts but yet don't say nothing when non-believers do.

Believing in Jesus isn't about religion it's about a relationship. We can do anything religiously out of habit. These videos you posting, fine you are right it's wild stuff and very questionable people claiming to hear God and doing his work.

You tell a tree by it's fruit bro. But don't act like there is no one that tries daily to serve the Lord righteously. People do whatever in the name of the Lord and say whatever in his name.

Don't blame God look at the human race. Sarah Palin and Glen Beck claiming to be Christians make me puke. Their closet racism needs to be exposed.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

61585_589636242814_73303645_32646301_8282874_n.jpg

nerd.gif
Ms. Sophia
30t6p3b.gif

He or She...or it... is on the radio in Atlanta with Frank Ski on V103...

Dude seems pretty happy to be taking a picture with the most famous homosexual in the city...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

61585_589636242814_73303645_32646301_8282874_n.jpg

nerd.gif
Ms. Sophia
30t6p3b.gif

He or She...or it... is on the radio in Atlanta with Frank Ski on V103...

Dude seems pretty happy to be taking a picture with the most famous homosexual in the city...

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Didn't "god" supposedly create the human race, and then in "his own image"? If so, that kinda suggests that "god" isn't perfect, then is prone to some major league mistakes!

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Didn't "god" supposedly create the human race, and then in "his own image"? If so, that kinda suggests that "god" isn't perfect, then is prone to some major league mistakes!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But if he denied the request to take a picture with her folks would claim that he is too insecure.
Yup.
laugh.gif
So you can't win. So if a transvestite requested to take a picture with LeBron or Kobe, if they refuse they are secretly scared of something coming out? Really? Funny people think that way.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But if he denied the request to take a picture with her folks would claim that he is too insecure.
Yup.
laugh.gif
So you can't win. So if a transvestite requested to take a picture with LeBron or Kobe, if they refuse they are secretly scared of something coming out? Really? Funny people think that way.

I've never understood preachers and their vanity. How is it that you are supposedly serving "god", yet claiming celebrity? Taking pictures with other celebrities and such, only suggests that you are serving your own personal agenda, not that of "god". To me, to avoid pics like the one above, one should simply decline ALL photo op's, then simply making a gesture in private.

JMO, but I think that everyone knows where I stand on these clowns by now... 
laugh.gif

I've never understood preachers and their vanity. How is it that you are supposedly serving "god", yet claiming celebrity? Taking pictures with other celebrities and such, only suggests that you are serving your own personal agenda, not that of "god". To me, to avoid pics like the one above, one should simply decline ALL photo op's, then simply making a gesture in private.

JMO, but I think that everyone knows where I stand on these clowns by now... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom