Black/Cactus Penny Foams

i would love to see more detailed pics from different angles of the Cactus and the Breds.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

^^ co-sign on that...though the for the all black foams the pics dint really release till the week they came out, i would expect the same
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Hot damn! I'm seriously going over my projected budget this Fall-Winter. I guess I'll try and find a weekend job, instead of using credit and selling shoes off to pay the bills.

These are just a no-brainer though. Foams are of a rare breed, that after they release, there's not too many opportunities to catch them later on at retail (dare I say under retail). Couple that with a nice colorway, and you've got yourself a soon to be classic, IMO.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

DAmnn idk if im gonig to Cop... jus finish quiting my job last saturday :smh:
smh.gif
, now i need a new 1 :D
happy.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Wow! These remind me of the Voltages! Might have to pick these up.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I need to get my first pair foams...and those look like the lucky victim!
Yo it's got to be cause I'm seasoned, haters give me them salty looks...Lawrys
(Kanyeezy)

so sick, i hope they arent the dull black like the all blacks that just came out...hope the black is like the shiny black on the foam pros
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

damn im amped for these
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE ARE THE BEST"

no xmas presents for anybody this year. too many shoes to pick up and these are at the top of the list with the playoff VIII.

i hope i can swoop up a pair of the cactus joints. anyone know if they are gonna be online for retail anywhere? pys had the all black ones below retail, but i have a feeling they are gonna mark these ones up.

i couldve sworn that i saw them on nike.com.....it was just two days ago. i was going to save the link as well.....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Yeah anyone got RD info if anyone is interested a spot near me got the black foams if ur interested pm me and ill scoop some pairs up
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

I know I posted this pic before but all these people talking down on the dooms is getting out of hand. Yes the white bottom gets dirty over time. And the white inside on mine is turning brown also. I dont care I still rock them.

4lqqphj.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
8)
glasses.gif

my first post got deleted. (yes thats my sig.)

myspace.com/justfourkickz

Wasnt feelin the white swoosh on those dooms but cactus pennys will be copped......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

No offense intended, but I don't want any random guys coming up to me, even if it's to compliment my shoes.

Only time I'm comfortable with that is when my friends compliment me.

Could you please remove that pic of you in your pants sagging way too low and in a pair of trash foamposites?

Thanks in advance.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Back
Top Bottom