Black Culture Discussion Thread

It's not backwards thinking. It's true.
Black women nowadays are dominating black men.

Becoming fat/sassy and feel that's their job.

Instead of trying to dominate us, dominate in the kitchen.

Our real culture has been systematically destroyed when we were kidnapped, enslaved and forced to build this country in which whites have reaped the benefits of our labor villainizing us in the process. Not to mention that everything being used against us was stolen from our ancient ancestors. But American culture is poison anyway.

The irony is trying to figure out white people by making a club exclusively for black people.
Anyone else does that we call it foolish.

I understand why HBCUs were formed. Important institutions for both culture and history, however, it must be admitted that these are schools of indoctrination. Anytime people self segregate (which is the general reason for the good of HBCUs, intelligent black folk learning and building with each other) there is a certain amount of indoctrination that will occur, from Fraternities to Country clubs. I prefer to think outside of any groups for fear of indoctrination, or loss of perspective.
what the hell are you talking about.....

you're making NO sense 

yea man it's sad 
mean.gif

they took advantage of the kindness of my people and also did a lot of backhanded stuff 
roll.gif
Don't know how true that is but I do think the hatred for color people is very deep. Genetically deep....some type of connection we have that they don't have....you just don't hate someone for their skin color the way they do w/o it being something else

I know the trolls will come in here and try to derail but idc

Black people need to let Christianity go and adopt African rituals

Even Africans that are Christians still practice a lot of their native stuff

Conservative Christians would call it "secular" but they look at it as things passed down from their ancestors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Usual suspects in here...

I love this thread.. PROCEED
laugh.gif
first I reported your ***......all you do is follow folks post and troll

Go make a post about your country......the one you're too scared to name

If meth aint gonna let me say what I gotta say to this boy  then he need to get his childish *** outta here 

dude trolls but can't even properly express his opinion w/o folks wondering how educated he is......word to every thread he appears in w/ his 'opinion' 
laugh.gif

dude just another sws who uses some mystery country as his example......like nobody cares son

Last edited:

reported again
Um I don't think meth bans people for poor intelligence.
this dude is straight trollin and he's gotten me caught up so meth need to get him outta this thread 

always popping in threads pertaining to blacks and not providing anything.......just a ****** *** hidden racist opinion.....he's a loser sws 

Last edited:
If meth aint gonna let me say what I gotta say to this boy  then he need to get his childish *** outta here 

dude trolls but can't even properly express his opinion w/o folks wondering how educated he is......word to every thread he appears in w/ his 'opinion' :lol:

dude just another sws who uses some mystery country as his example......like nobody cares son

1st off my pm is open...if u had sum to say srsly instead of doing it to look cool for others to read it wud of been sent alteady

2nd Palestine.. Which is why I have no sympathy.. U want to know poor+ real problems n no opportunities we got it not yall...alot of African Americans tell me yall are cool yall are one of us..I just smh at them for tribualizing our real non self made situation

3rd reported for what? Laughing that you swear Christianity needs to be completely dropped from your race? As if that's the real problem.. :smh:

4th yes it's too late, nothing nobody does or says is going to stop this tumbleweed of gang culture which spun into black culture which spun into drug use and even defeating eachother of the same race for profit along with killing
So yes as long as its money over everything it's too damn late

I was in a great rich neighborhood last night, classy area right? Everything's cool ppl are outside talking...then out of nowhere a car pulls into a spot and three African American women hop out,turn the music to the top full blast,then get out of the car and jump on the hood and on top of the car screaming lyrics to the song,these are women swearing two drinking like wtf, then they pack it up and proceed to drinking in there car while peeling out.it was pointless, like was that a show for us? I just don't understand
This cheek keef living **** needs to stop

Where in that is report worthy? Cuz u don't like what you hear you report it
Truth hurts but it's not meant to hurt it's realism

Last edited:
black people kill black people.....Latinos kill Latinos and white people kill white people so when you use that example you look foolish. 

drugs are not exclusive to black people....also if you look into the oppression of POOR people you will see this is a trend no matter the race. 

but continue to be an ignorant Palestinian.......I've chopped it up w/ a ton so I won't let one ignorant uneducated one change my opinion on them  

and its not truth.......it's like me saying "nothing will change in Palestine cause Israel been owning yall ***** for decades" 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I've never stated hate towards any race,I clearly stated it's bs the point of view alot of that race has when turning blind eye to the things being done by there own kind and behavior that is complete opposite of productive like it's okay cause some other race drove you to it which is utter bs and it's stated too much on here..

You can not hate a race as a whole like u do with whites cuz a majority thinks a certain way cuz your throwing the minority ryte in with them which is ppl that might helpful to you or whatever cause you look to uplift..not one race can do it alone cuz it comes off as one sided and biased..race bashing is wrong as awhole but hating how a portion of a race sees things and acts is justified

People kill people yes, but whose unfortunately the majority doing so over colors and drugs day by day over n over? And when it comes to drugs whose the majority of race selling rok bringing down there own people for decades? Come on there has been alot of wrong done but u can't just blindly keep saying it's not our fault over n over..that rok can be sold for a solid yr then you can relocate but cats are buying ice cars clothes n **** not planning on changing nothing

That's the whole problem just like in stl there is no plan it's just scattered upon scattered diffrent opinions

How is there change coming when every state has,crime gang/drug culture, anger,media, chief ******* keef rap music, poverty,
Tell me how will every person in that category under the sun change? It's not happening cuz there's no unity, all it takes is 1 to not buy in and he will recruit therefore the cycle repeats itself...

Don't let Palestine fool you, they might chop it up but they can care less about others situations when ours is so ****** up, ppl comparing there situation when they have an actual chance at an opportunity does nothing but tribualize us in our eyes, we can give not a care

Last edited:
I've never stated hate towards any race,I clearly stated the point of view alot of that race has when turning blind eye to the things being done and behavior like it's okay cause some other race drove you to it which is utter bs..

People kill people yes, but whose the majority doing so over colors and drugs? And when it comes to drugs whose the majority of race selling rok to there own people? Come on there has been alot of wrong done but u can't just blindly keep saying it's not our fault over n over..that rok can be sold for a solid yr then you can relocate but cats are buying ice cars clothes n **** not planning

That's the whole problem just like in stl there is no plan it's just scattered upon scattered diffrent opinions
dude.......white people sell meth to white people! like shut up......you're making no sense....white folks are on drugs just as much as blacks but obviously your opinion is fox news like

I'm not going back and forth cause you just spew stereotypes as facts .....go read something, kid. 

I was worried this thread would turn into this.

Let's try to ignore the dudes that you know are trying to come in here and ruffle feathers.

I was worried this thread would turn into this.

Let's try to ignore the dudes that you know are trying to come in here and ruffle feathers.

It's interesting to me that dudes who ain't black come in here to ruffle feathers. I would never feel It's okay for me to hop into a discussion thread about another culture and then talk down about said culture as if I had a real understanding of it.

Respect obviously isn't something people value these days

dude.......white people sell meth to white people! like shut up......you're making no sense....white folks are on drugs just as much as blacks but obviously your opinion is fox news like

I'm not going back and forth cause you just spew stereotypes as facts .....go read something, kid. 
Not saying there not, simply stating that in areas of poverty it creates death and violence which fox news sheds light on gladly..ppl are going to see exactly what it is that they only want to see forget it Im not wasting my time on ppl with closed eyes

It's interesting to me that dudes who ain't black come in here to ruffle feathers. I would never feel It's okay for me to hop into a discussion thread about another culture and then talk down about said culture as if I had a real understanding of it.

Respect obviously isn't something people value these days
Palestine thread? Never happened though right?
I don't have understanding of the black culture? How u no this? How u no a partial part of my family isn't African American? which is..how the **** do you know I didn't grow up in the ******* greens of chicago very serious basically only black community when murder rate was sky hi which I did? Don't feed me this bs.. grew up surrounded by that culture just as much as my own.. so me not being black and having more knowledge of things growing up in one of the worst black communitys in chi and possibly anywhere than you is unfathomable? Talking about respect.. This board has alot of kids opinions who have opinions based on no experience n I realize it more n more every day

Dude said they peeled out as they left....

Doubt anyone is believing that story

..why would I Lie about something so damn stupid as that..it was either taunting or showing off or I don't no what is was all I know is it was ghetto and classless...give no care who believes what..if that's unbelievable to you I can tell your not from anywhere where u can see that happening which is understandable

Last edited:
Been reading this whole thread every since I got back from church, I really appreciate some of the knowledge and info that's being dropped in this thread. Proves that NT isn't just about shoes.

I'll admit, growing up, I wasn't interested in my peoples' history. All I cared for was what they taught us in public school. I remember my pops said that he wanted me to read this book about black history, I was like "I have no interest in learning about black history." Boy was I a fool. Tomorrow, I will begin my sophomore year at the Mecca of Black Excellence (Howard University), and I'm ready to learn all there is to learn about my people. If anyone could shoot me a PM to lead me in the direction to begin my search for the truth, it would be greatly appreciated.

Family and unity is what the black community needs the most. Here at Howard, I've met FAR too many girls who didn't have a dad growing up, or their dad wasn't the best father figure. Hell, even the girl back home whom I currently have feelings for views her dad as a deadbeat and won't have nothing to do with him. Too many girls back home having babies without even being married. One girl I went to school with just had a baby, and doesn't even know who the father is. When I have kids, I WILL be in their lives from day one until the day I leave this Earth, guide and direct them, teach them about their background, and teach them that even if the "white man" holds them back, they can achieve ANYTHING they put their minds to. Instead of parents telling their child that they "ain't ****, never going to be ****," parents need to be help their kids through school and make sure that they have more aspirations then just being a drug dealer or a "balllin' *****".

As for unity, we have a crab in a bucket mentality. Every time a black person does good, instead of saying "wow, he made it out, let me link up with him to see what he did right and apply it to my life," ****** (cause that's what they are) would rather go "**** that *****, I'd rob that *****!" Likewise, those who make it out often forget about where they came from, and spend money on superficial things such as clothes, cars and jewelry, instead of funneling that money back into their communities to provide jobs for their people. It's sad man, it truly is.

But I tell you what, I'm going to get a piece of this country, even if the "white man" limits to a smaller piece than I want, I'm still going to get a piece. I'm going to give back to the community I came from, and I will continue/start a lineage of royalty that will last until the end of time. As a black man in a white world, it's only right.

At the root of every black pathology are American History and white malice. I am tired of this idea that black people's poverty is the result of some singular lack of virtue. For the sake of argument, let's forget about slavery, American History from 1865 to 1980 has been a concerted effort to give white folks land, houses, affordable education, public sector jobs, infrastructure and pensions.

Germans Americans got 160 acre gifts from the Homestead Act. Irish Americans got subsidized Levitt Towns and people like Bill O'Reilly cite that as proof of underdog status. Italian Americans GI's got subsidies for higher education for themselves and their kids. The Irish got steady jobs as cops and firemen and civil service jobs. Polish Americans in Detroit and Chicago and Baltimore, were able to carry out white flight on the back of the Inter State System. The thriftless Scots-Irish throughout the South got Social Security while black folks were, de facto, shut out from that system.

It is also telling that in 1950 and 1960, a majority of whites, a majority of white Republicans, were fine with taxes, infrastructure spending, educational subsidies, Keynesian jobs programs and full employment monetary policies. By 1980. when black folks now had a much stronger legal claim on the treasury, white Americans, even white Democrats, became libertarians. When Government worked for whites only, Government was the solution. When it looked like black folks would be able to share in the benefits of state largess, Government became the problem.

Naturally, we didn't really become libertarian. We cut taxes for rich folks and gutted public investments but when it came to civil liberties for black people, government got bigger. White Americans could hide out in the 'burbs and watch as the police and the courts and the prison-industrial complex, in the name of the drug war, re enslaved large swaths of the black community.

If dates like 1865 or 1950 or 1985 seem like distant Antiquity to you, let us go back to the bygone days of 2005. Bank executives held minority financial education classes by day and by night, boasted about making "ghetto loans" to "mud people." That is a microcosm of the history of black-white relations in this country. get rich by stabbing black folks in the back and simultaneously, maintain the fiction that black folks are doing just fine and all they really need is more education, more thrift, more virtue. Ignore the knife in your back and just be more Victorian, black people. Just tip your hat and curtsy and hold doors for ladies and that will offset being gutted.

Here we are, nine years later and an eighteen year old young man is dead, riddled with six bullets and all white Americans can say is that the young man's real problem was a lack of discipline, thrift, sobriety and virtue. White conservatives demand that black folks ignore the bullets and wear more form fitting pants. As his mother and father grieve, white conservatives lecture blacks about the importance of fathers. It is truly a privilege when you can make large swaths of reality totally optional.

Every community can get better but the fact that black people fail to be perfect should not be a free pass for white Americans to humiliate, subjugate, plunder and abuse black Americans.

Howfly2 said,

" ****** (cause that's what they are) "

Whoa.

He's literally using the worst slur that others use to degrade black of any country to separate himself from others that look like him. He didn't say knucklehead, unsavory characters or etc... But the literal N word in an offensive way.

Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?

When Chris Rock made that joke it was corny back then too.

Sorry for the derailment.

Been reading this whole thread every since I got back from church, I really appreciate some of the knowledge and info that's being dropped in this thread. Proves that NT isn't just about shoes.

I'll admit, growing up, I wasn't interested in my peoples' history. All I cared for was what they taught us in public school. I remember my pops said that he wanted me to read this book about black history, I was like "I have no interest in learning about black history." Boy was I a fool. Tomorrow, I will begin my sophomore year at the Mecca of Black Excellence (Howard University), and I'm ready to learn all there is to learn about my people. If anyone could shoot me a PM to lead me in the direction to begin my search for the truth, it would be greatly appreciated.

Family and unity is what the black community needs the most. Here at Howard, I've met FAR too many girls who didn't have a dad growing up, or their dad wasn't the best father figure. Hell, even the girl back home whom I currently have feelings for views her dad as a deadbeat and won't have nothing to do with him. Too many girls back home having babies without even being married. One girl I went to school with just had a baby, and doesn't even know who the father is. When I have kids, I WILL be in their lives from day one until the day I leave this Earth, guide and direct them, teach them about their background, and teach them that even if the "white man" holds them back, they can achieve ANYTHING they put their minds to. Instead of parents telling their child that they "ain't ****, never going to be ****," parents need to be help their kids through school and make sure that they have more aspirations then just being a drug dealer or a "balllin' *****".

As for unity, we have a crab in a bucket mentality. Every time a black person does good, instead of saying "wow, he made it out, let me link up with him to see what he did right and apply it to my life," ****** (cause that's what they are) would rather go "**** that *****, I'd rob that *****!" Likewise, those who make it out often forget about where they came from, and spend money on superficial things such as clothes, cars and jewelry, instead of funneling that money back into their communities to provide jobs for their people. It's sad man, it truly is.

But I tell you what, I'm going to get a piece of this country, even if the "white man" limits to a smaller piece than I want, I'm still going to get a piece. I'm going to give back to the community I came from, and I will continue/start a lineage of royalty that will last until the end of time. As a black man in a white world, it's only right.

On your pursuit of knowledge, aka ancient Black history, you will see that this truly is not a "white man's world" and they are in fact the minority. Facts

On your pursuit of knowledge, aka ancient Black history, you will see that this truly is not a "white man's world" and they are in fact the minority. Facts

Exactly. Their only control is on the mind. Once everyone else wakes up...white supremacy is going to crash and burn.

Back
Top Bottom