Black Culture Discussion Thread

Here you go Spottie. Let's get it goin!

Yessir, I'm down for doing all of that. Will be discussing these actions with my family. Already started a discussion on finances and how to use credit in our favor so we will be more financially smart.

If anyone has any best practices on business, finance, accounting, etc.... lets start to bring forth that information

Last edited:
Here's an idea.

1. Make a list of black clothing companies that do online shipping (like thirty)

2. Contact them, ask them if they would be willing to give a 20% online discount (hopefully half ok this)

3. Social media blitz, twitting the links to these stores websites and the product code NT for everyday for however many businesses there are.

4. Have that day and obtain records of website sales from that day. For further tweeking and research.

Id be down to do this. It's not that hard, we don't have to be in the same physician location. A few phone calls and tweets. Make a hashtag, throw some links, get some instagrams popping. Free advertising/helping the community. Would need some help since NT is the only social media I have. If prefer it not be super Afrocentric, I think it may alienate people, but I may be wrong, I just care about bottom line.
I say clothes because that's something most of this board is into.

Who knows.

Phase ii:
Eventually is like to request the businesses set up a fund, NT picks a school in Chicago or Detroit, find out what trade runs that economy and donate as much equipment for that trade as we can.

But that's down the line.

Honestly, I just need help finding companies, making calls and I'd need Nt to be in twitter.

Then, we'd need Meth permission to make calls on behalf of NT as having the backing of an organization and structure would give is legitimacy.

Last edited:
We are at the "last resort" fellas and have for many years now. Eye for an eye is the only thing that will stop these white racist cops from doing what wilson did. That's it! They have already waged war upon us many of times. "Ceasars" work well in movies...

Last edited:
I came across a video of Muhammad Ali posted on facebook (click here) with the text "What black athletes should be saying in 2014" laid over the interview...

When I came across it I thought of sharing it here,

unfortunately I can't embed facebook videos.

Youtube came through though...

am1x90xnike am1x90xnike I like that idea and I think it's pretty viable.

We should start by compiling a list of black-owned online businesses or brick-and-mortar businesses with strong e-commerce that we should all contact. This doesn't have to just be cloths. I'm thinking haircare could be a REALLY good target. Really anything, though: technology, consumer products, services off all different sorts.

How should we organize its execution?

I say we use this thread to compile the list of contacts and come up with the plan of action, and once the plan is set for executing the holiday (what code, how long it will last, etc.) then we can use this thread as a common communication on the progress of our contacts.

This is completely doable, ya'll! Let's start making it happen!

Last edited:
Ok. 2morrow ill post a list of five I find and how I found them. If we could get a few more people to do the same, then we should be off to a good start. I'll just post websites, and make a google doc for the contact info, for those interested.

^gonna watch that as soon as I get on my laptop

Seen the previews of lessons of hayti, never knew any of that stuff about "the black wallstreet". Can't find it for free so I'm just gonna buy the video online, the director Edward Harris Jr. followed me back on IG, I'm about to ask him about some current project's

I'm sure this is a major "duh" video for the most of us,

but bruh goes on to comment on the role of "black leaders'" in our communities today...

(I hope non POC see this)

Last edited:

Supoort MELTREK here:

I give about $20-$30 every few weeks. I hope this gets out there because its great for the kids to learn who they are.

nerd.gif
 p4l

'Militarized police' is the dumbest ******* liberal buzzword phrase I've heard in quite some time. It's right up there with the "he was unarmed" crap I've been hearing about several criminals in more recent news stories. Police have always had access to rifles, ARs, and body armor, but suddenly they get government subsidized MRAPs from the military and everything changed? Did police not have armored vehicles before? So now they're 'militarized' all of a sudden? 

FOH. 
13-ferguson-missouri-michael-brown-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

On top of the red not even being true. 

But you seem the type to claim anything, so ill leave it be. 

Last edited:
Yeah, please do leave it be, because you're wrong. And yeah, not literally always, but for longer than most NTers have even been alive, sure. It's not like they're carrying them around all the time or when it isn't necessary. I swear police haters are some of the most ignorant people around. 

'Militarized police' is the dumbest ******* liberal buzzword phrase I've heard in quite some time. It's right up there with the "he was unarmed" crap I've been hearing about several criminals in more recent news stories. Police have always had access to rifles, ARs, and body armor, but suddenly they get government subsidized MRAPs from the military and everything changed? Did police not have armored vehicles before? So now they're 'militarized' all of a sudden? 

FOH. 
So now Brown was armed and the militarization is made up? This is what happens when you post on /pol/ then try to have a discussion elsewhere; you start repeating the bs propaganda that they repeat.

For those who don't know, /pol/ is a board on 4chan that's pretty much a new Capitol of Internet white supremacy. They're the ones who heavily publicized the Support Darren Wilson and wrote a lot of the racist comments on the GoFundMe page.

So now Brown was armed and the militarization is made up? This is what happens when you post on /pol/ then try to have a discussion elsewhere; you start repeating the bs propaganda that they repeat.
No, he wasn't armed, but people throw around 'unarmed' as if it implies someone can't be deadly or dangerous, which is obviously ridiculous and false. Militarization? What are they doing differently that makes them 'militarized' now? Is it an implication of being organized? Can't be, police have always been organized. Is it ARs and armored vehicles? Can't be, police (mostly used by SWAT) have had them for a long time now. Keep on repeating liberal buzzwords that mean nothing, man. I'm just tired of uneducated people repeating dumb things they hear from mainstream media. 

Back
Top Bottom