Black Culture Discussion Thread

1. I've watched his show

2. I don't think that about Obama

3. Steve had racist *** Paula Deen as a mentor for young black males

4. Just talking radio....Tom Joyner has done more for blacks then Steve could even dream of doing...it's a shame that he lost listeners to that **** Steve but unfortunately women started eating dude up over that dumbass book

5. Race aside Steve is a snake.....Bernie Mac died not even on good terms with dude for the shady **** he tried pulling......Steve is thirsty for attention and he'll tap dance to get it 

end of the day he can get his money as he so pleases but I'm not propping this guy up like he's out here trying to better melanated people 
I was talking to Lucky. My B

Bro check your self.
I ain't exiting nothing.
Don't like it don't read it.

Same screen name since I originally joined NikeTalk in 2000.
Find something else to do besides police this thread.
There's plenty of black youth that could use a mentor.
o_O but...how will someone know they dont like your post, without reading it first?

yo tariq played this last night......she killed dude 
nthat.gif

bringing up sandy hook made me tiger wood fist pump 

edit: you can't son a sws any better

Last edited:
yo tariq played this last night......she killed dude :nthat:  

bringing up sandy hook made me tiger wood fist pump 

edit: you can't son a sws any better

I was in there too. I suggested we find out more about her and start a Go Fund Me account for her and/or her business, like these white supremacists do these killers and supporters of their views, and support her. Given, she's down for the cause and not a chameleon... If we start rewarding this kind of sharpness and intelligence, we can perpetuate it, thus helping the cause.

I was in there too. I suggested we find out more about her and start a Go Fund Me account for her and/or her business, like these white supremacists do these killers and supporters of their views, and support her. Given, she's down for the cause and not a chameleon... If we start rewarding this kind of sharpness and intelligence, we can perpetuate it, thus helping the cause.

Im down.

Yup, if white supremacist get rewarded for killing blacks, we should back and reward anyone standing up to ot in public

Another instance, i need to find their site so i can donate, they are in atlanta too

Hadn't heard about any issues with Bernie Mac and Steve Harvey, so I researched it.
Info I found stated Bernie Mac was quoted in a 2003 GQ magazine article saying Steve Harvey was envious of him and tried to steal roles from him.
Steve Harvey was quoted as saying when he asked Bernie Mac about the remarks, Bernie Mac denied he made them.

4. Just talking radio....Tom Joyner has done more for blacks then Steve could even dream of doing...it's a shame that he lost listeners to that **** Steve but unfortunately women started eating dude up over that dumbass book
cosign the tjms 
pimp.gif

o_O but...how will someone know they dont like your post, without reading it first?
The same way I don't read certain members post when I see their screen name.
And I definitely don't quote them
Still doesn't take away the fact that there's more antagonist than protagonist in this thread.

Dude was def legit, i wonder if there will be a time where black scholara go back to debating white scholars like they did back in the day.
There's no point. After waching Dr. Clarke decimate Lefkowitz I saw everything I needed to see. THEY HAVE NO GROUNDS TO STAND ON! To loosely quote Dr. KABA "That's an old discussion. We don't need to play that game anymore. If they don't wanna believe the truth that's on them. They can catch up later." The fact the "Exodus" bombed like it did is proof that their charade is almost over.

Sidebar: I heard Liberia has gotten the Ebola attack down to single digits. Bless your homeland bruh.

There's no point. After waching Dr. Clarke decimate Lefkowitz I saw everything I needed to see. THEY HAVE NO GROUNDS TO STAND ON! To loosely quote Dr. KABA "That's an old discussion. We don't need to play that game anymore. If they don't wanna believe the truth that's on them. They can catch up later." The fact the "Exodus" bombed like it did is proof that their charade is almost over.

Sidebar: I heard Liberia has gotten the Ebola attack down to single digits. Bless your homeland bruh.

Yup, im hoping to go in 2016 or 17, to visit the towns my parents each come from and to look at future business opportunities.

Umar is just too real,  that's the very last dude SWS want to go mainstream.

Yup they will keep news about baby mama issues and the assumption of him stealig money for the school to turn people off. At the end of the day we as black MEN need to be men, quit looking for a savior and step up, dudes will give every reason why the dont rock with some black figure in history but wont even stand up to pave their own lane. Cats bring up celebs like they are supposed to save us when in reality they are non factors. Oprah can lose every dime she has right now and nobody in this thread will be impacted, so screw talking what others need to do, we need to focus on what We as men and woman are going to do.

Yup, im hoping to go in 2016 or 17, to visit the towns my parents each come from and to look at future business opportunities.
sounds good.
Yup they will keep news about baby mama issues and the assumption of him stealig money for the school to turn people off. At the end of the day we as black MEN need to be men, quit looking for a savior and step up, dudes will give every reason why the dont rock with some black figure in history but wont even stand up to pave their own lane. Cats bring up celebs like they are supposed to save us when in reality they are non factors. Oprah can lose every dime she has right now and nobody in this thread will be impacted, so screw talking what others need to do, we need to focus on what We as men and woman are going to do.
Well said.

Not sure if I've said this but I appreciate all the positive and constructive building going on in here. I come into this thread a few times a week and it really brightens my day to seemy bro bros getting things rolling. This thread be getting me amped up for **** like group economics and mentoring black youth!

Come on fam. You should know better than this. Throughout history in the western world, black has been viewed as evil and sinister and white as pure and clean
Yeah if you let them engulf you in their weak social mind games, you will believe that's actually how they think.
But if you focus on the financial aspects of the world, you'll notice that black means a company/business is profitable.
And we ALL know profit is good.
And we all know profit (being in the black) makes the world go round.

I made that post about dogs to highlight the stupidity of bigotry and discrimination.
What has a dog ever done to someone to warrant being discriminated against because of its color :smh:

What's the current status of the SWS block list?  Off the top of my head I have

UrBetterThanMe

Lionblood

oneilmatt

me662NLA (or whatever his name is with the Iron Maiden avatar)

IlluminatiNYC

GWAP

Bruh, she repeated herself liek 5 times. The reporter was honestly just doing his job.

Don't be a clown if you can help it. Stop derailing when the thread starts picking up a momentum.

She repeated the answer to the question that was REPEATEDLY asked by the reporter. If anything he looks slow. But that's my opinion, and your opinion is she looked slow. Great. Both of our opinions are irrelevant in regards to anything substantial that's being discussed here.

sorry. Slow was the wrong word, but I just dont get the point. And what does that have anything to do with black culture?

sorry. Slow was the wrong word, but I just dont get the point. And what does that have anything to do with black culture?

She was a black business owner that rightfully defended her business when it came under attack by a news network (which some can attribute to representing the white supremacist system at large) in which that news network was strongly implying (due to the nature of the questions asked, and then repeatedly asked) inadequacies in her business' handling of a very dynamic situation.

Not a hard concept to understand..... And it seems people are just applauding her for the "professionalism" and class exhibited in which she kept her cool and poise in answering a very silly/insulting/condescending question. May not have been insulting at first ask, but after the 2nd or 3rd time it definitely crosses over that line.

Back
Top Bottom