Black don't crack:Bianca Lawson is one of many vol. STILL not a thread for ZZyz

i remember seeing this pic a long time ago and being surprised at the cakes. definitely banging, especially for her age

Last edited:
Tracee Ross is #1 in this thread. I'd take her over all.

See her in doggy style position full moon, I'd probably cum on myself before I reached the bed....smh damn. I could only imagine.

Tracee Ross is #1 in this thread. I'd take her over all.

See her in doggy style position full moon, I'd probably cum on myself before I reached the bed....smh damn. I could only imagine.

So you just gonna pretend like Mya wasnt posted???

i cant believe ol bubble eye is trendin in this thread right now 
mean.gif

Can't remember her name or where/what shows/movies she's in... will try to describe.

I think she might have been in Players Club with Ice Cube.

She's light skin sort of like Raven Simone.

I remember being like one of those black women with an attitude that would put you in your place and make you feel inferior.

Had a pizzazz sort of attitude that I can only describe as Will aunt from Fresh Prince the darkskin one.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about.

Can't remember her name or where/what shows/movies she's in... will try to describe.

I think she might have been in Players Club with Ice Cube.

She's light skin sort of like Raven Simone.

I remember being like one of those black women with an attitude that would put you in your place and make you feel inferior.

Had a pizzazz sort of attitude that I can only describe as Will aunt from Fresh Prince the darkskin one.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about.

The beautiful Ms. Lisa Raye

All you had to say was "Players Club".

We know you aint talking about Ronnie. :lol:

Best thread in a while.

Tamia>

Tracee [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

So you just gonna pretend like Mya wasnt posted???

I thought she was attractive in the 90's she dies nothing for me now, just reminds me of Road Runner.

All you had to say was "Players Club".

We know you aint talking about Ronnie. :lol:

Lmaoo. Bruh did all that damn typing and all he had to do was google the players club.smh

Oh I forgot nt isn't part of the internet. Its only seen through the collective consciousness of NT'rs.

Mya?? Doesnt do anything for you??????

I dont.....wut?

I see these words........I know what they mean......individually, but together......................they just makes no sense.

Mya?? Doesnt do anything for you??????

I dont.....wut?

I see these words........I know what they mean......individually, but together......................they just makes no sense.

The same dude that criticized a young boy for getting cut by a bigger stronger bully...

He ain't made sense in awhile

Like criticizing me because I don't find a broad attractive makes much more sense...

I'm just 1 less in the running to get yambs that won't be had by any of us. Its all yours fellas.lol

Last edited:
i cant believe ol bubble eye is trendin in this thread right now :smh:

She definitely looks better than Sharon Leal and Gabby [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom