BLACK FRIDAY 2012

It'll be interesting to see if the major online retailers stick with the 8am release protocol for Black Friday. The shops I buy from (in-store) open their doors at different times on Black Friday (some midnight, some 4am, some 6am, some later). I prefer online on Black Friday, b/c dodging the slobs looking for the cheap laptops etc isn't fun when you're trying to pick up grails. I'm not asking for much, I just want 2 pair of IVs... whether it's online or in-store. Last Black Friday was easy for me, I'm hoping for more of the same, but I'ma be prepared for chaos.

O.P, you do realize that you have to constantly edit this thread and the thread title, right? you better lol...can't miss out on some good deals
I know slickdeals forum is helpful but ehh, I like NT to be everything :smokin
I was about to make a post asking about Black Friday, Cyber monday but I rather let someone else do it lol

:lol: I was hoping the first reply to this post was going to be "THERE'S ALREADY A POST (link here)" and I could lock this. Now Im stuck with full responsibility . :x

of course i'll be doing my shopping online...forget going in person :x

Last edited:
In for the Black/Red 4s
pimp.gif

Dude, yall can get a 50+ inch smart tv now under a stack. Go to Sam's or Wal Mart. But online, http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...ffiliateID=WxHRncoD05Y-vxyOMwhVq83Df6AKurSwgQ here's a 47 inch Panasonic VIERA with webapps and 3d package for 750

I haven't seen too many Black Friday deals that are special that I can't get at any other time of yr using the deal sites, coupon codes, etc. without all the madness, sans for if Sprint really is going to have the Galaxy S3 for $50

Woodbury already having monster sales, went there last week and picked up winter gear. Bloomingdales will get ransacked.

cyber monday is where its at.
Qft... Never did black Friday especially after I worked at bestbuy in college, the stuff people do for **** products, try to get 4's( last Jordan's I will ever cop) if not no big

I'll be waiting for the online deals. Hoping for some good deals on external drives. These current prices are :x

My wife has been very mad at me lately, I need to buy her a good gift on black friday.

Any recommendations? Money isn't a problem.

Back
Top Bottom