Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

If you hate your battery from your iPhone as much as I do then mophie is having a small sale on there website as well.

My dad went out at 12 last night to staples. I wanted to stay up to make sure he didn't die :lol:

But so far I copped 3 pairs of jeans from levis, stuff from onnit.com , Eddie Bauer, and a jacket from 10 deep.

Waiting for Monday to see some cyber Monday sales. Primitive, stussy, and huf should all be having sales.. Need to get a few hoodies

Didn't buy any electronics this year. Gonna wait till Jan/Feb to cop a TV. I did buy some clothes online from BR & Express

Were all the door buster tvs specially made for black friday? Was at Target this morning and just came from bestbuy and the store is littered with those 50-55 Samsungs. Either they produced too much or no one wants them.

Thats exactly what it is. Thats why theyre cheap and crap out or people return them. They have different model #s specifically for BF. My boy used to me supervisor at the audio/video department at frys

^
I don't think those people even care. They get way too happy knowing they're buying something at a reduced price and like lining up at stores. Hunting for electronics gets them going.

Not only is this the best forum to talk about the evils of materialism. The guy who went on air and cried about no one wanting to help him with his fashion line is a great reference.

Footlocker has a Size 10 in the Army Camo Foamposites.

They come out to $203.99 Shipped if you use the code IPFL3VF2.

Someone go get them!

I'm late to the party... Basically been off the internet since Wednesday... Any good online places to look right now?

are there still any good external HD's available online now or for Cyber Monday...no way was i going out today/last night...

Last edited:
Anybody know if H&M had any in-store sales? I am about to go to the mall after work if so. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom