Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this photo this morning, Sons is already out there camping... (he does this every year)

There's a thread on slickdeals

Samsung Black Friday HDTV Deals are now LIVE on Amazon & Best Buy

For those who are waiting for deals on TV, the time to buy is right now! The best TV deals are not to be had on Black Friday, but usually during the week leading up to it, or immediately afterwards.

I just bought a 60 inch LED Sharp from Target this morning for $699 which rivals the best BF deal this year.

Don't fall for the Black Friday hype! Deals are to be had year round, just make sure you know where to find them.

I thought another one of the best times to buy a TV was in Jan when stores are getting ready for the newer models?

I need some help. I thought I remember seeing somewhere that had playstation network cards for $17.99 for 1year subscription? Maybe it was walmart? But I cant seem to find the add anywhere that shows this. Can anyone point me to the add or did this sale already happen?

I need some help. I thought I remember seeing somewhere that had playstation network cards for $17.99 for 1year subscription? Maybe it was walmart? But I cant seem to find the add anywhere that shows this. Can anyone point me to the add or did this sale already happen?
you saw that in the PS4 thread, but that was a Canada Walmart exclusive.

you saw that in the PS4 thread, but that was a Canada Walmart exclusive.

GameStop will have them for $30

What setting you have your tv picture?
I bought it too but I don't don't know what adjustments to leave in to get the best quality picture. Thanks
My current settings:

Picture mode: Vivid
Backlight: 100
Contrast: 100
Brightness: 50
Sharpness: 30
Color: 70
Tint: 0
Color Temp: C50

Picture Options:

Noise Reduction: Medium
MPEG Noise Reduction: Medium
Black Level: Low

sucks that I'm working on thanksgiving til the afternoon and the next day early morning.

I just need the LG 27' IPS monitor from bestbuy but still holding out on a better monitor online.

and BF4 from gamestop for PC, seems they changed the ad from $30 to $25 to compete with walmart.

everything else I want I'll be looking for online but it's going to have to be through my phone :smh:

plan is to get off work at 3pm. take a nap, head on to best buy at 7 or whenever they open since I'm not expecting the monitor to sell out. take another nap, head on to gamestop at 12 then off to work. clothes shopping or whatever when I'm done.

only thing I'm looking for is a mechanical keyboard and maybe a gaming mouse and I'm set. :smokin

Anybody know of any Black Friday sales with music stuff? In the market for a new mixer, my Behringer mixer is giving out on me on the right side. Also any software, sounds, etc.

Just a heads up if you guys are My Best Buy Elite members you should have an email allowing you to shop their Black Friday deals today online. I picked up that surface for $200, that 55" LG, and that 128GB flash drive. Have 3/4 of my holiday shopping done for my family already. I love the convenience. Best Buy just went up a few notches in my book.

Just a heads up if you guys are My Best Buy Elite members you should have an email allowing you to shop their Black Friday deals today online. I picked up that surface for $200, that 55" LG, and that 128GB flash drive. Have 3/4 of my holiday shopping done for my family already. I love the convenience. Best Buy just went up a few notches in my book.
Would today's purchase be your best...
buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom