Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Where's this at?
nerd.gif
BB black friday ad

Just the big items from each department(limited) not the eye candy that the store has hundreds of 

Yeah like 1-3 Max in stock. Those tvs are the worst though, they have like 1 hdmi making it annoying. Splitters aren't for me and my house set up.

Went to Sams to check out the 4K Vizio 60 inch. They didn't have any in stock, so if you are going to try to get the TV i would confirm that the store has it in stock first.

Edit: Called around and found 10 at one store and 9 at another. I will show up a hour before they open on Saturday 7am opening.

Last edited:

You think that's early enough to get one? Surprised.
Lol a hour isnt early enough? I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard in a black area (Laurel, MD or Waldorf, MD). Most people are going to assume there are plenty on hand. Now you have me paranoid I was thinking an hour would be fine since its not a BF sale. I guess i will show up 1.5-2hrs early then.

Ohhh it's not a BF sale. I missed that part. I was gonna say man
laugh.gif
 you got people camping a week early for **** like that 

Ohhh it's not a BF sale. I missed that part. I was gonna say man
laugh.gif
 you got people camping a week early for **** like that 
Lol no man its just for this Saturday only. So I am thinking alot of people will be waiting for all of the BF deals and miss out on this one.

If this is the specs for the entry level iMac I say go for it. If not post the link for me and Best Buy should be able to match no problem
can you guys post more info on this iMac 

I'm intrested in picking one up

i obv see its cheaper at bb than apple, but why purchase through apple ?

there macbook air is $780 too its $180 cheaper than apple too

which one would be best?

Last edited:
Yeah like 1-3 Max in stock. Those tvs are the worst though, they have like 1 hdmi making it annoying. Splitters aren't for me and my house set up.

Not true, they usually have 40-50 tickets. Also, the TV that I bought has multiple HDMI ports.

which one would be best?
If they are both the same model with the same specs it doesn't matter. There is no difference.

If this is the specs for the entry level iMac I say go for it. If not post the link for me and Best Buy should be able to match no problem

which one would be best?
U can price match ads at apple store
So stock may be more readily available than at a bestbuy
Plus say u wanted to upgrade ur gb or memory u can do it right there on the spot
They can open it up and change it right there

Last edited:

which one would be best?
If you are getting the protection plan on the imac then I say bb. If not whoever

Nothing im really looking to go after other than a camera, will keep my eyes open for a good deal. :nerd:

I might have to grab that wireless printer from best buy. Should I wait for cyber Monday to get a better deal on one?

I might have to grab that wireless printer from best buy. Should I wait for cyber Monday to get a better deal on one?
If I was in your position, I'd just cop the first printer BF deal I saw. It would have to be from a reliable brand though.

Last edited:
Was goona wait to grab a TV, but jumped on this 50" Sharp for $399+tax.

Got $8 in eBay bucks and another $20 in rebates with ebates.

Last edited:
Aiming to get a GoPro on black Friday or sometime soon if I can find a decent deal. Don't think I need the 4 or the 3+ Black edition.

BB has the Silver 3+ with LCD and memory card for $250
Target has the Silver 3+ for $250 with a $50 GC.

thoughts? Or should I just wait it out and get the Black + ?

Any news on BB opening up BF early to elite, etc. member? If not, buy now, and PM or return later?

That Insignia 40" TV from BB will be copped. I'm tempted to stand in line for that 50" Panasonic TV. Imma be broke this year.......
Get a discover CC and buy the TV now, then get reimbursed via price protection policy (black friday deals are also valid)

No need to stand in line for anything...

Back
Top Bottom