Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I think i'm gonna go for this on saturday if it's gonna be $998 like it says...  so with the money back from the warranty, and the money from me selling the old tv, ill  come out of pocket maybe like $40 bucks  and that includes another 4 year warranty 
smokin.gif

I think i'm gonna go for this on saturday if it's gonna be $998 like it says...  so with the money back from the warranty, and the money from me selling the old tv, ill  come out of pocket maybe like $40 bucks  and that includes another 4 year warranty :smokin

money back from the warranty?

I think i'm gonna go for this on saturday if it's gonna be $998 like it says...  so with the money back from the warranty, and the money from me selling the old tv, ill  come out of pocket maybe like $40 bucks  and that includes another 4 year warranty 
smokin.gif
I'm copping this on Saturday too man. Just call to make sure they have it in stock at the store first. I went to one store they didn't have any in stock.

Last edited:
If you build one yourself, you could future proof it.

Walmart disappointed this year. Target is the move for me this year

I'm copping this on Saturday too man. Just call to make sure they have it in stock at the store first.
yeah, i called today, but  got no answer both times.  i'm gonna call again tomorrow...

i was hoping they had it online too
That's walmart?
Now y'all know damn well walmart barely answers the phone
let alone if u can find anyone who actually works there knowledgable on their products :lol:

That's walmart?
Now y'all know damn well walmart barely answers the phone
let alone if u can find anyone who actually works there knowledgable on their products
laugh.gif
Sams club.  i'm pretty sure they're no different when it come to answering phones tho 
laugh.gif

yeah, i called today, but  got no answer both times.  i'm gonna call again tomorrow...

Its an in store only deal. Sams has horrible customer service. I called the general number on the sams club locator and asked the person to look up the item by the item number (#764475).

Last edited:
Not black Fri related but I ordered one XB1 play and charge kit from costco for $17 shipped and ups just dropped off 2 kits. :pimp:

Its an in store only deal. Sams has horrible customer service. I called the general number on the sams club locator and asked the person to look up the item by the item number (#764475).
ok cool, i'm gonna do that tomorrow... you think it's gonna be madness out there ?  

i was originally gonna grab the newer 65 inch smart that vizo has, but i think id rather have this one

ok cool, i'm gonna do that tomorrow... you think it's gonna be madness out there ?  

i was originally gonna grab the newer 65 inch smart that vizo has, but i think id rather have this one
Man honestly I don't know I'm showing up a hour and a half early just to be sure. This is a top of the line TV in terms of technology IMO its a beast (brand new just dropped last month I believe), and I don't want to miss out on this steal.

I really think alot of people are going to miss out on this steal, because all of the BF ads just dropped. People would rather pay less and think they are getting more ex. 65in Vizio from Walmart for $648 . I still cant even figure out what exact model the 65in is lol.

Last edited:
things i may want to get:

xbox one bundle
ipad air 2 from BB for $100 off
Canon t3i bundle at BB for $499

I'm copping this on Saturday too man. Just call to make sure they have it in stock at the store first. I went to one store they didn't have any in stock.

smokin.gif
All i want is a 40-50 inch tv with 1080p and 120hz for <$300. The Vizio on amazon is already $380 for 40 inch so I think its doable. Not seeing a deal yet. They're still trying to empty their 60hz out I see.

Man it says free shipping. Why bother with the store if you can order it online?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom