Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

iPad Air 2 ...New York area 
nerd.gif

Rosetta Stone $209 levels 1-5 on Amazon check the black friday deals. saw links for Spanish (Latin America), French and Italian.

TDK blu ray $7.50, Fight Club blu $5, Limitless blu $6 on Amazon ton of blus under 10 bones

Seinfled complete series dvd set 66 bucks Amazon

MLB Show ps4 31 bucks amazon

Anybody got deals on sprint phones?

My lady is due for an upgrade and trying to make that move this week

Whats better? Playstation 4 or Xbox One?
I had a playstation 2 back in the day, loved it...then i switched to Xbox 360..Thinking if i should stick with Microsoft or go back to Sony

And what are the deals on the Xbox One?
. But I also heard Playstation Network got hacked again recently. I'm choosing X

Sigh It was rumored to be false none of those emails exist.

Any of y'all scoop up the 40 inch Emerson or element flat tv from Walmart? I was going to scoop the element but the outer frame was in dam CAMO PAINT!!!
I was heated,both for 115.00!!
Specs weren't probably that great,but for 115..helluva steal

Question.

My bro wants an xbox for Christmas.

I see Toys R Us has the Xbox one system for $50 off today with a $50 GC.

Basically $100 off. Is that a good deal? Beat ima prob get right?

Assassins Creed unity bundle for $400 and after promos it's $300

Good deal?

well every retail will have the xbox one for $50 off not just for black friday

id say thats a good deal, i dont think theres a better deal than getting $50 GC back

Heads up guys, Amazon has a bunch of great blu Rays on sale for 3.99

They're pretty much price matching a lot of deals but for those of you who don't wanna deal with the commotion this is a convenient time to cop.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7409220-blu...e-lambs-spaceballs-taken-limitless-4-amp-more

Full list of movies on sale is there.

Includes fight club, taken, limitless, silence of the lambs...I copped those 4 :pimp:

Much more too. And I'm sure more will be added to the list as the week goes on.

@GrizzlyAnimal weren't you looking for this?

Its at Sam's
man, good looking on the heads up, but i'm not sure if she wanted the one with the shelf to put here cable box, or if she would be happy with that one you just posted

this is the one she was hinting that she liked, and that goes on sale thursday for $158

Last edited:
Heads up guys, Amazon has a bunch of great blu Rays on sale for 3.99

They're pretty much price matching a lot of deals but for those of you who don't wanna deal with the commotion this is a convenient time to cop.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7409220-blu...e-lambs-spaceballs-taken-limitless-4-amp-more

Full list of movies on sale is there.

Includes fight club, taken, limitless, silence of the lambs...I copped those 4 :pimp:

Much more too. And I'm sure more will be added to the list as the week goes on.

Nice. The usual suspects is on that list too.

Anyone selling seasons four and five of sons of anarchy? Looked on Amazon prices are ehhh.

The 54in 5.1 Vizio Soundbar is on sale for $300 at Sam's original price $500. I copped the last one at my club.

Back
Top Bottom