Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

All I said was I agree that if you pay attention you can get TV deals throughout the year. And console bundles have also been readily available. Not sleeping at all. Black Friday TVs are usually pretty low tier.
agreed, personally i only get my spare TV for a bedroom or something on black friday..

you can get some GREAT deals on video games though..

Truuu....Blu-Rays are basically free during Black Friday.

I wouldn't buy any new games at this point though.

Anything that's new right now (Destiny,Diablo ROS,The Evil Within) should be dropping in price an easy 20$!!

Truuu....Blu-Rays are basically free during Black Friday.

I wouldn't buy any new games at this point though.

Anything that's new right now (Destiny,Diablo ROS,The Evil Within) should be dropping in price an easy 20$!!
if shadow of mordor and 2k15 are 39.99 or below im copping

I hope Mitchell & Ness has the 40% off sale again, need some BP jerseys.

Any good Android phones gonna be available for the low?

I hope Mitchell & Ness has the 40% off sale again, need some BP jerseys.

Any good Android phones gonna be available for the low?
I haven't heard anything about the android phones yet. Still waiting on the BF ads to leak. I'm hoping they have a good deal on the Note 3 .

Will be copping an Xbone and a surface pro 3 this BF. I'm waiting to see if Microsoft is going to sell off the unsold stock of Surface pro 2's. If so I may get that instead

What's the surface deal? Use one for work, wouldn't mind a personal. And why wait till BF for xbone bundles? they're already 350 minus the lines and headaches.

What's the surface deal? Use one for work, wouldn't mind a personal. And why wait till BF for xbone bundles? they're already 350 minus the lines and headaches.
There are some tech sites that are predicting that Microsoft may be selling off the remaining stock of unsold Surface pro 2's  at a heavily discounted price. If not i'm going to just go with the Pro 3. And as for the Xbox one , I was gonna wait till BF , but I just saw over the weekend that they lowered the price. So im gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on that purchase next week.

anybody tracking any PROJECTOR deals?

Bueller?

Projector >>>>

I have one now and its :pimp:

Gotta cop a surround sound or sound bar to go with it though.

Still sitting on a p4 hp pavilion tower. Im so overdue for a decent tower

Info on your tower?

How long it lasted, price point you're looking to buy a new one at, etc.

My entire entertainment center is circled around my laptop.

Chromecasts, projector, and music player.

If I can get a dope tower for the low 99, that would be awesome.

I'm against shoppin on Turkey Day. Companies got folks workin that evening need to b stopped forreal...I usually hit outlet stores and best buy Friday morning

What I came to post.

Please don't support stores that are open on thanksgiving.. Those employees should be with their families.

In before "they knew what they signed up for when they got the job"

I'm Def not shopping on thanksgiving. I don't care if I miss everything. I thinks really unfair for employees to miss out on that family time.

However I'm all for shopping online which I most likely would've done anyway.

I'm Def not shopping on thanksgiving. I don't care if I miss everything. I thinks really unfair for employees to miss out on that family time.

The only problem is that as long as people keep going for these black Thursday events they stores will keep pushing them even earlier. Probably next year they will start at 3:00pm on thanksgiving day

I'm looking for a really good desktop computer that can run almost anything.. Hopefully there's some good deals this year.

I'm against shoppin on Turkey Day. Companies got folks workin that evening need to b stopped forreal...I usually hit outlet stores and best buy Friday morning

What I came to post.

Please don't support stores that are open on thanksgiving.. Those employees should be with their families.

I mean ain't they getting holiday pay which is usually time and a half and even sometimes double

What I came to post.

Sorry guys but I did retail I would be all on it.  Matter fact I WISHED I could have worked on Turkey Day when I was in college

Not everyone wants to sit in traffic just to watch they drunk uncle talk trash over turkey and cranberry sauce.  Everybody aint livin like the Huxtables

did they do the Iphone sale for black friday last year? Yall think they'll have the 6/6+? I haven't copped an iphone since the 4 on black friday a couple/few? years back

Hopefully they have some PS4 discounts or at least a nice package. Been itching to play 2k and Destiny.

Last year I copped a 50" LG LED TV from Walmart for $440 during their pre-black Friday deals. Felt like the man walking out the store :smokin

^

Supposedly, Microsoft will be offering the xb1 and a game for $350. Sony should at least end up matching that.

Last edited:
Need a fast and amazing external HDD. 

some bose headphones the cool looking joints 

iphone 5s/6 

a DSLR camera for my lady 

if i can get these now ill rep u 2 h2ll 

Back
Top Bottom