Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

For all my military people / dependents , here is the best TV deal this BF , not the best technology wise , but by size , brand, and price.

The BX opens at 4AM on Friday.

$1000 70in Vizio LED Sharp Smart TV Model # LC70LE660U

Making me reconsider the 60in Vizio P series I just copped. A 70in would be sooo sweet, I'll be looking at reviews and deciding what I want to do tonight.

Beats Pill 2.0 $130 at the BX on Thursday

Last edited:
Totally forgot about that. Might throw my cousin some cash and see what blu ray player deals he can get me.

Thank you Sir, was able to get BB to price match the 79.99 (harder to get this done in NYC than other places, had to try 2 different associates before I went to the customer service and plead my cause)
no problem, congrats on the flourish bruh 
aqDwC.png

If y'all are tired of unarmed citizens getting killed by Police, boycott Black Friday.

I know there are some good deals this year, but I'm not spending a dime. All people in power care about is money, we as human beings will have to affect their pocketbooks if we really want change.

Not going to argue on this thread, I just wanted to spread this message. Brown Friday.

The lids.com 35% off using code "35off" :smokin I was in desperate need of some fitteds ..as far as hats are concerned, the lids sale is better than fanatics sale.

I ordered hats from Lids, and a jersey from fanatics.

MLBshop has buy one get one half off on hats too. That's not necessarily a better deal than lids on a lot of hats, but if look in the closeout hat sections for the teams you can find a lot of on field fitteds with like world series patches on the side that are on sale. I bought 4 hats the other day and it came down to $62 shipped. When I got them it was only buy one get one 40% off though. I was going to call and complain until I just did the math and it was only like $3-$4 :lol:. It's a decent deal for anyone who doesn't mind the patches. One of my Phillies hats went down to like $5-6$ :smokin.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3840785&cp=1452362.1452850.13016039

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16043096

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16043106

this is a suggestion that pretty much always comes up when discussing how to effectively organize and protest. this is an excellent opportunity not just for poc but for everyone who don't support the decision and believes that black lives matter. you don't have to protest in stores, just don't spend a dollar and the message will still be effective, you can literally do nothing and still contribute. if we can't even do that then we are in many ways the problem and roadblocks to the solution. but to each is own. I'm in no position to judge what anyone wants to do with their money, i just want to spread the opportunity to take actions and contribute in an effective and nonviolent way.

^exactly.
And why boycott ONLY blk Friday. They gonna b right back to spending money on Sarurday.

But anyway, so Walmart, online deals as well?? Or I really gotta throw bows in store??

Last edited:
I'm down for the cause. Instead of purchasing at big business..we should purchase at black owned businesses.

Anyone know if there are there any black businesses that have any PS4 deals?

^exactly.
And why boycott ONLY blk Friday. They gonna b right back to spending money on Sarurday.

But anyway, so Walmart, online deals as well?? Or I really gotta throw bows in store??
Some stuff is usually online,the "door busters" never are but the rest of the stuff usually is,in store starts at 6 and the online sale usually goes live before that...

^exactly.

Some stuff is usually online,the "door busters" never are but the rest of the stuff usually is,in store starts at 6 and the online sale usually goes live before that...
Ok. Thanks...

I just need to get Forza 5 from target and if I can do that online I'm golden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom