Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Any 60in 4K HDR TV's for under a grand? Missed out on the Veteran's Day Base Xchange sale that had a 60in Samsung 4K with HDR for $499 :smh:

I've been cycling for the past year, and i figured I'd invest in a nice bike, like a hybrid

Local shop will have a 20% off, so I'm hoping i can snag the bike that i want

Whoever was going to buy a PS4 on Black Friday, here's a better option on eBay. Same bundle, brand new for $10 less w/ free shipping and you can avoid the taxes of buying locally. Can't post the link sooo
View media item 2234560

Tempted to hold out and get it at Kohls because of the $75 kohls cash but I'm real close to pulling the trigger on that deal.

And I was about to pull the trigger but they tried to charge me $18 in tax when checking out. Oh well, I'll just hold out til Thursday evening.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys saw the release pics of the True Blue 3's releasing but man they look like ****.

Horrible, I wouldn't even call that a remaster they look like fakes straight up.

The Nike Air sign on the back just looks fugazi for some reason :smh:

I've always wanted the TB3's with the Nike Air, but I might have to pass unless things change by release time.

TURRIBLE 3S

We need a cheap laptop $200 or less. I don't know much about Acer but so far that's all I've found. Its at fry's. Help us out fambs if you come across anything better.

Go with any Dell on sale. Stay away from Acer, hard to modify.

I bought a cheap $300 Dell last year and threw an $80 SSD in it and the thing is a monster. Good enough for me anyway.

Right now BestBuy has a 50" Sharp 1080p tv for $280. I'm thinkin about pulling the trigger. Yall think I should do it? Or would I be able to find a better deal for something else on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Last edited:
Just got back from best buy and got 2 of the 49 Toshiba 4k tvs that will be 199$ of bf. I paid full price

I plan to file a price protection claim with discover to get the difference baxk

Just got back from best buy and got 2 of the 49 Toshiba 4k tvs that will be 199$ of bf. I paid full price

I plan to file a price protection claim with discover to get the difference baxk

:pimp: Best way to do it. Skip all the chaos and still get the cash back rewards from the full price purchase.

:pimp: Best way to do it. Skip all the chaos and still get the cash back rewards from the full price purchase.

how does this work? do I just call discover after black Friday and let them know the item was available at a lower price?

how does this work? do I just call discover after black Friday and let them know the item was available at a lower price?

Yup. They'll transfer you to the price protection call center and you'll give basic info (what the product was, original price, new price, etc.) then they'll send you an email with the link to the price protection website, there you'll submit all documentation and they'll send you a check when your claim is approved

Just a disclaimer to those using price protection.

It's not a guarantee you'll get approved so try not to open anything. These tvs are gifts to people for Xmas so if I don't get approved I'll just return them

When you file the claim take a pic of the sales receipt and also the ad with the lower price. However the ad doesn't have the model number or sku so depending on the discover agent you might get denied. I have a ad showing the sku but it does have a watermark on it so I have my fingers crossed.

You also can have the store manager write a signed letter stating that same product was sold on bf for a cheaper price but again it's up to the manager.

I'm filing my claims tmrw so I'll post up when I hear something

Yea I saw that 50 inch sharp with roku there this morning, I was very tempted but got the Toshibas because they were cheaper and these being gifts I didn't want to go over board.

If I were you I'd hop on the sharp

Anybody know of any good gaming headsets? Only headset I have is the one that came with my Xbox One and I hate the way it feels. 

Back
Top Bottom