Black guy hair cuts

The lines drawn on for edges and beards, not I.

Too close to make-up for me.

Dudes will be on that eyeliner and mascara next.

damn all i wanted was a cool black guy haircut. my bad guys
ohwell.gif
thats why you got flamed

what you said dont even sound right at all

Yea fortyeight48, black ice, it's not for me.

Too each his own.

I won't clown on those who like or wear it, I just won't be one of those liking/wearing it.

Yea fortyeight48, black ice, it's not for me.

Too each his own.

I won't clown on those who like or wear it, I just won't be one of those liking/wearing it.
bigen or ksi when brushed into a haircut provides a more natural look. That black ice is a chromatic dye ie ...like flat matte paint used on things like painting metal etc... its essentially the same as a rustoleum paint that ppl use and keep in place with spritz/holding gel. 

how long do you wolf & what type of cut do you get.....thats the perfect length for me

I never count the weeks when I wolf cause I trim my hair every 2 weeks with a #2,#2.5,#3 wtg or a #4 atg depending on how much I want to take off. I think in the pics it was at a 2.5 I just had him do a fresh line up and a free hand trim.

Last edited:

The Power of a fresh cut smh i feel so invincible been walking to random chicks between that 2 hour window since  i left the barbershop , had to grow my hair for 3 week straight ( cheated on my barber with some old dude that cut my hair once , horrible mistake ) but my hairline is in good hands , btw quick question Do you wash your hair after you get a haircut or do you wait a few days ? I've realized when you do wash your hair automatically after a new haircut , my hair tend to look a week old the very next day .
yea, after a haircut, caint no female say no to me, for real tho

i just dont like how all that hair on my neck feels

my cut actually looks better after i take a shower (i was my hair every time i take a shower)

i wash my hair before and after a cut, i know its too much washing, but i feel better that way

how long do you wolf & what type of cut do you get.....thats the perfect length for me
4 weeks is the usual I believe. If you can maintain your hair then wolf longer. I used to wolf 6-8 weeks easily and get tapers and edge up's every other week to stay looking fresh. Once it was time for the cut I'd get a #2 and repeat process.

Fake, no way in the world homeboy don't feel that line up on top of his head :lol: Son looks like he is wearing a yamaka.

Last edited:

yea, after a haircut, caint no female say no to me, for real tho

i just dont like how all that hair on my neck feels

my cut actually looks better after i take a shower (i was my hair every time i take a shower)

i wash my hair before and after a cut, i know its too much washing, but i feel better that way

Finally found the cantu hair lotion. Will a body sponge work in place of the nudred one or just get one of those big car sponges and cut the holes out?

last time I was at the barber shop the barber in the next stall over was selling some rudementary homemade knockoffs for 10 bucks.

Look like he had ran some kind of drill bit on a car sponge. He was giving dudes he was cutting a free sample.

Dudes girl was there watching him get the sponge saying "That's looking good on you bae"

he was in the chair looking at the barber like
tumblr_lgc32dSXPw1qb2e42.gif

Last edited:
Finally checked a vid on the Nudred I've been hearing about.
Someone made a simple idea into what's got to be million$.

Cool thing is it tightens/creates curls without any product.
If you use product though, the best curls come from just rubbing the product in, in te same way the Nudred is rubbed around the head. And it's free

i wanna pull the tr**** on the nudred

because these walmart sponges keep leaving **** on my dome 

these sponges aint loyal 
mean.gif

What does the Nudred do exactly?

Does it curl your hair up? Or is it used to begin the dreadlocks process?

both.... if you use beeswax etc.. you can use it to begin the twist/locking process. if you use activator/curling moisturizer/cream/butter/pudding it will give you t.w.c. (teeny wennie curls btw) You can modify the look an size of the curls/twist based on the size of the holes of the sponge and/or how vigorous you use the nudred.

It depends the shorter and lighter you do it on your hair the curlier and the longer you do it the more separated the curls will be til they become twist

Back
Top Bottom