Black guy hair cuts

So if I'm understanding this correctly there's going to be a hairline battle?

Is this a first on NT?

:rofl:

Should be interesting for a number of reasons.

There should be some rules, like no black ice or hair line enhancers... **** like that. Keep it clean guys.

I'm a graceful loser, and a graceful winner.
Dude saw my bald head and tried to clown.
I called him out.
He took a second look at the hairline in my bald head pics and decided he was done calling me out.
Jury deliberated, @a-friend won.

Dudes be calling me out on the reg In every thread I participate in. Enough is enough.
I'm a-friend a-friend not Kat stacks.

I mean this in the most hateful but nicest and most sincere way possible; get off me...my head is, like just about every part of my life, it's the best

Last edited:
You probably mad too, at my hairline.

I think I have more followers on here than on twitter, and I think I got like 50 on there
(Blue head shake emoji)

Perception is reality.
You got the tight waves though 48forty.
On my Ma, if my hair grade allowed, I could skip a bald cut and hit your style, mosdef

So if I'm understanding this correctly there's going to be a hairline battle?

Is this a first on NT?

There should be some rules, like no black ice or hair line enhancers... **** like that. Keep it clean guys.
Word no performance enhancers of ANY kind. No playing the angles game either fellas gotta be a portrait style headshot straight up. 

Last edited:
Finally adjusted my T-liners, they are very sharp now. Why don't they come out of the box like this?

Anyone use these? How much closer are they than T-liners?

Wahl-5-Star-Shaver.jpg

Been using the Andis T-outliner and Whal five star shaver combo for years :smokin  

My boy uses the same combo. I might have to jump on it too if I find one at a good price

Finally adjusted my T-liners, they are very sharp now. Why don't they come out of the box like this?

Anyone use these? How much closer are they than T-liners?

Wahl-5-Star-Shaver.jpg

I got one. I use it AFTER I trim up my neck with the outliners. To me it just cleans & smoothens (is that a word?) everything up

Pretty much. I copped mine from Walgreens last holiday season for about $30. Its perfect after going over with the liners first.

It smoothes everything out just as if you were using a razor, but no bumps :pimp:

And YOOOO! THE HAIRLINE BATTLE :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya'll gotta go through with this. Son can't turn down the challenge after getting blasted the lat couple pages.

You gotta accept the challenge b. If you lose, you gotta shave ya head, b. And post before/after pics.

Last edited:
Get Meth involved, loser shaves their head and provides a pic.

If the pic is not provided in a timely fashion, the offending user

gets a thread ban or a niketalk ban, we don't need liars on this forum.

lil help video for yall
Pretty much. I copped mine from Walgreens last holiday season for about $30. Its perfect after going over with the liners first.

It smoothes everything out just as if you were using a razor, but no bumps
pimp.gif

And YOOOO! THE HAIRLINE BATTLE
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll gotta go through with this. Son can't turn down the challenge after getting blasted the lat couple pages.

You gotta accept the challenge b. If you lose, you gotta shave ya head, b. And post before/after pics.
thats that ok bs i was trying to post a how to etc video on here but i guess you cant

Last edited:
Smh at y'all paying more than $15 dollars for a cut. I ain't tipping nobody if I gotta be paying $20 for a basic *** cut lol

Back
Top Bottom